8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

E

EnviroTO

Newfoundland & Labrador Ads

I think Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism hired the same advertising firm as Tourism Toronto. Drying laundry on a clothesline... come visit Newfoundland & Labrador?? Are you kidding me??

maybe they're trying to attract those guys that go around stealing bras from peoples clothes lines?

The thought that came to my mind was "is this a commercial for Newfoundland, or laundry detergent?

Here is a link to the ad for those who haven't seen it on TV yet.

Laundry drying in Newfoundland and Labrador

I would really like to know how many people watch the ad and think they need to book a ticket to Newfoundland to see laundry drying. It reminds me of the Fuji Film ad that took place in a parking lot to show art or beauty exists everywhere... but people don't book a flight to go see a parking lot.

there's too much wind in that commercial. all that wind would drive me crazy.

wait a second! i know what's going on here. that's not a commercial intended for tourists, they're trying to subliminally attract wind/electric firms into investing in newfoundland operatrions. that's why every scene is windy!

the greatest trick the newfie played on the world is that he convinced everybody that he fell out of the tree raking leaves.

i'm on to you newfoundland and your little scheme. 8o

at least it's better than what they have out west..

TRAVELALTA.jpg

Hmm, I didn't find it as bad as some of you did. It doesn't make me want to go hop on a plane and visit this minute but then again neither does any other tourism advertisement.

I was worried when I saw the gloves on the washing line. I wondered how far these people would go with their washing and re-using fetish ...

Back