LOL.. thanks! I think I will just have to resort to the fireplace channel.. and when I get board of that I can put on the aquarium channel!

I noticed the live cam update. Yeah it has been the same shot since last week....

Has anyone else actually received any correspondence? I haven't got any updates in the mail for almost a year, I think since Jan 2010. Can't wait to see actually concrete at the site...

How much is the ~750s.f. model suite worth now? (if I recall correctly it was around 320k one year ago). How much would it cost by the time the building is finished? (Btw, can it be rented out for $2000 including parking?)

You shooul take a look at Sync LoftS, Edge Lofts, and Broadview lofts for comparissons.... I don't think you will get 2000/month with parking for a 1bed + den... I would think more around 1600 ...

How much is the ~750s.f. model suite worth now? (if I recall correctly it was around 320k one year ago). How much would it cost by the time the building is finished? (Btw, can it be rented out for $2000 including parking?)

if the unit is 750sf AND well laid out, i believe it could be rented for $2,000.
rental rates for new builds are ~ $2.50 PSF + $100-150 for parking, so 750 SF could get that amount

Curious if anyone has heard anything about revised occupancy dates? I didn't see any in the letter they posted online and I still haven't got any updates from the developer...

Where did the 2.50 psf estimate come from? Seems a bit high for the rate outside of the core? I've rented many 1 bedroom condos with parking and utils and usually comes to around 1650 - 1700 outside of the core. Even the 700 sqft ones in my current building at yonge and st. joseph are listed for 1700-1800 (1 bed to a 1+den)...

It's only been a little over 2 months since the last letter came out, be patient. With the webcam we can all see how the construction is progressing and right now they're still excavating. I bet once the excavation is complete and the crane is installed that's when they'll send the next update.

I guess so,, The dig/shoring seems to be taking sometime though. How long do you think before they reach 4 storeys down?

I guess so,, The dig/shoring seems to be taking sometime though. How long do you think before they reach 4 storeys down?

Probably a few months at least. It's hard to tell because we've had a really cold winter so far. Plus, we don't know what surprises they might run into while digging. And also, who knows how many guys they'll have out there working.

I know you're anxious but it's best to not even pay attention to the progress, it will make the hole process excruciating. I think you'll be lucky if this thing is built in 2 years. I'd go with 2.5-3.

Really? That seems like a really long time. That would take it into 2013-2014... way past the PSA initials dates... I guess thats common with pre-cons eh!

This project should be ready by the end of next year. Once the strong winter is gone in a couple of months, you are going to see a good progression

Really? That seems like a really long time. That would take it into 2013-2014... way past the PSA initials dates... I guess thats common with pre-cons eh!

It's a very generous prognostication, could take 2 years. It really all depends how long they take to get to ground level. It should fly from there.

I was really hoping for this year! Seems like a slow moving project.... I think the contract allows for mid 2012 occupancy!

Hi all, anyone have an idea of how much a 1 bedroom, 580 sqft suite would be able to reasonably go for at The Ninety....NO parking. Thanks for the input!

Hi all, anyone have an idea of how much a 1 bedroom, 580 sqft suite would be able to reasonably go for at The Ninety....NO parking. Thanks for the input!

depending on the layout and finishes, I would say something around $280-285k would be reasonable

Back