News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I'm hearing quite a few noisy bikers right now. Where the hell are the cops?
Not trying to be a dick here but with the rash of shootings lately in the city I think the cops have more important priorities over noisy vehicles. I'd rather they chase those issues down over a noisy vehicle at this time.

Not trying to be a dick here but with the rash of shootings lately in the city I think the cops have more important priorities over noisy vehicles. I'd rather they chase those issues down over a noisy vehicle at this time.
I don't believe officers dedicated to traffic enforcement are detectives, but there probably is a minor support element that goes along with investigations.

When it comes to noisy vehicles, this summer isn't quite as bad as prior summers. There is the occasional gang of motorcyclists who are riding through the river valley with exhaust pipes loud enough to waken the dead. It must be worse on Whyte Ave.

When it comes to noisy vehicles, this summer isn't quite as bad as prior summers. There is the occasional gang of motorcyclists who are riding through the river valley with exhaust pipes loud enough to waken the dead. It must be worse on Whyte Ave.
It's weird you post this because I was just thinking that the other day. This summer has been much more tame for loud cars and bikes tbh

Back