Member Bio
Reaction score
Previous Discussion on SSP Ottawa

Project Website

Renders:

SGH+Murray+Street.png
191300+Garden+scene+2+with+gate.jpg
191300+Garden+scene+1+with+gate.jpg

This isn't tall but will look tall in its current location with most buildings being 2-3 stories around it. The side courtyard will be well used and is a good idea to help give them a place to hangout without everyone spilling on the streets and sidewalks.

This isn't tall but will look tall in its current location with most buildings being 2-3 stories around it. The side courtyard will be well used and is a good idea to help give them a place to hangout without everyone spilling on the streets and sidewalks.
Yea its very prominent when looking down Murray from Dalhousie

It is always striking to me to see those homes behind guard fences. I’m personally not against the shepherds but surprised that some sort of better fix for those residents isn’t found by shepherds.

It is always striking to me to see those homes behind guard fences. I’m personally not against the shepherds but surprised that some sort of better fix for those residents isn’t found by shepherds.
Don't know who owns those. I assume City told the property owner to clean up the site and they decided to paint the buildings and throw a fence up instead of restoring them for occupancy or straight up demolishing.

Would be nice if they built a faux street wall between the old Shepard's building and this new tower. In the grand scheme of things, not a priority I guess.

Back