Future home of 845 Carling. With the new Soho Champagne in the background.

Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 9.46.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 9.46.05 PM.png

Good riddance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 9.46.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 9.46.41 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,910
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 9.46.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 9.46.05 PM.png
    836.7 KB · Views: 4,926
The design is okay. Some visual interest from Dow's Lake. I'd like to think that the City secured elements of the design to ensure that the complex meets the street in an appropriate manner, and doesn't reinforce the pedestrian dead zone along Carling, but I doubt the City was on the ball.

No movement. Tesla was occupying the old Dow Honda for a while, now it's an insurance company and some software company.
Tesla never stopped occupying In fact the software Co vacated and Tesla converted the space into a showroom. 2 days ago out on a bike ride the signage for the insurance Co. was gone. I confirmed with a Google search they moved to office space at TD Place 979 Bank Street so that space is vacated. The Soho italia construction office was in space facing the Trillium line MUP which is now vacated. In summary Tesla is the only tenant with some vacant space available.

Tesla never stopped occupying In fact the software Co vacated and Tesla converted the space into a showroom. 2 days ago out on a bike ride the signage for the insurance Co. was gone. I confirmed with a Google search they moved to office space at TD Place 979 Bank Street so that space is vacated. The Soho italia construction office was in space facing the Trillium line MUP which is now vacated. In summary Tesla is the only tenant with some vacant space available.
I went from memory and one streetview shot. Thanks for the clarification.

Back