Also, does anyone know the square footage required? That’ll give me an idea on how much it’ll be in total. Thanks.
Unfortunately the kitchen area is where I completely missed the measurements. I can let you know before the end of the month since we get our keys on the 21st. I can also get pricing from the guy who is doing my kitchen for the tempered glass.

Move in earlier

Hey guys,

I have a move in date of June 7. Does anyone know if I can get that changed to an earlier date. Has anyone done this before and any idea how much it costs?

Hey guys,

I have a move in date of June 7. Does anyone know if I can get that changed to an earlier date. Has anyone done this before and any idea how much it costs?

I don't live in Panorama, but I was able to move into my unit a week earlier. What I did is contacted the building customer care and told them. They said as long as they receive permit from the city, you can move in....so it all depends when they receive the permit. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Andy M

"What I don't like about the 01 suite style is the big structural pillar in the middle of the living/dining area. I suppose it will look much better once furniture is in (since the pillar divides the dining area and the living area)."[/I][/I]

Anybody did something with such a pillar? Any ideas? Paint it orange? Hang family pictures?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Andy M

Anybody did something with such a pillar? Any ideas? Paint it orange? Hang family pictures?

I know one person who build a wrap around bench and another who made book case. I guess it really depends on where the beam is.

Unfortunately the kitchen area is where I completely missed the measurements. I can let you know before the end of the month since we get our keys on the 21st. I can also get pricing from the guy who is doing my kitchen for the tempered glass.

Sounds good. Please let me know regarding pricing. I'm asking some furniture places where they're getting the glass too.

My possession date is June 7 so I'll likely make the order the week of June 7 or a little after.

Hey guys,

I've got the same possession date too (but I won't be moving in until maybe a week later since my stuff will be in transit from Edmonton). From talking to the CityPlace customer care people, I don't know if this is possible at all. Actually, they STILL haven't told me about parking yet! So for people with two cars already (luckily mine is still in Edmonton and I can ship it when I know I have a spot) what are they supposed to do? Rent for a few months before they know they have a spot?

In speaking to customer care, they've instructed that I will have to go through my lawyer. Seems like it's going to be quite the hassle, plus not to mention this unknown fee that they mentioned.

Oh well, worth a try.

In speaking to customer care, they've instructed that I will have to go through my lawyer. Seems like it's going to be quite the hassle, plus not to mention this unknown fee that they mentioned.

Oh well, worth a try.

Oh yes, I forgot to add that I had to go through my lawyer. It's really not that difficult. Tell your lawyer what date you need and he'll let you know if it's doable after talking to the builder.

I know one person who build a wrap around bench and another who made book case. I guess it really depends on where the beam is.

That's a good idea actually.

I'm thinking what I'll do is put a tall cabinet like this (http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10011055) or this (http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/90114752) in front of it. Dinner table goes on one side, sofa for the living area goes on the other side (unless we decide to put the TV by the pillar)

Does anyone know if the noise insulation is good? I have a north facing unit and am worried about the noise from Gardiners.

So, found out yesterday that they did not order the new fridges for our upgrade and that we will not be getting them. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to that. We are just going to get our money back, at least they are very nice about it and trying to accommodate us in other ways.

Wandered into Panorama on Monday and I must say that it has, by a large margin, the BEST looking lobby I have seen in a long long while. While a lot of the units will be dark and it is sooooo close to the Gardiner, this entrance is grand indeed!

So, found out yesterday that they did not order the new fridges for our upgrade and that we will not be getting them. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to that. We are just going to get our money back, at least they are very nice about it and trying to accommodate us in other ways.

That really sucks. I think Concord decided that not enough people got the option so it would cost them more to just have someone come out to do one door. At least Concord is nice to you. They haven't been so nice when it comes to asking about the parking arrangement.

Btw...found this while trying to look up something for the Panorama:
http://remaxcondos.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/3273365

And yes, there are listings already on MLS for the Panorama! Good source for looking for more photos of the building actually.

Last edited:

if it's in your PSA then work with your lawyer and get the fridge you wanted and signed for!!! it's your lawyer's job to fight for you..

Back