The AC was running at a steady 20C yesterday evening. So I guess it is capable of cooling more, it just struggles a bit when there are a lot of bodies inside and hot temps outside.

Anyone been to the gym yet today? Yesterday it was 23/24C but there was no cold air coming out of the vents (setpoint was @ 20C) ... I'm thinking it's broken again... unless there is air coming out of the vents I think it's broken.

Last edited:
I will probably try it today. I noticed I had to reset the clock on my microwave and stove again this morning in my kitchen. This is the 2nd time in a week or two. Did anyone else have a power blip last night? I didn't think this would happen very often in a condo. Doesn't seem to effect my alarm clock in my room though, so its odd its only the kitchen again.

I will probably try it today. I noticed I had to reset the clock on my microwave and stove again this morning in my kitchen. This is the 2nd time in a week or two. Did anyone else have a power blip last night? I didn't think this would happen very often in a condo. Doesn't seem to effect my alarm clock in my room though, so its odd its only the kitchen again.

yeah, power outage building wide (at least) @ 9 or 10 PM. Everything went out except my stove clock lol.

Anyone been to the gym yet today? Yesterday it was 23/24C but there was no cold air coming out of the vents (setpoint was @ 20C) ... I'm thinking it's broken again... unless there is air coming out of the vents I think it's broken.

Ya when I went yesterday afternoon it wasn't working either.

Yep, was 25 degrees when I was just in there. Barely made it for a full workout lol. That older asian dude who keeps coming in there with his street clothes on and stares at the TV is getting pretty creepy.

If anyone wants a Bell flyer, they are in the trashcan in there.

Yep, was 25 degrees when I was just in there. Barely made it for a full workout lol. That older asian dude who keeps coming in there with his street clothes on and stares at the TV is getting pretty creepy.

If anyone wants a Bell flyer, they are in the trashcan in there.

hahaha gj with the Bell flyers. i threw out a bunch of shit last week that was taped to the window in our main lobby.

and yeah, I always see that guy. he always comes in there to check out the jays score... guessing he didn't know about the rogers promo or has no tv.

The garage door seems to not be functioning at all right now, its wide open. I saw someone there on Thurs or Fri playing around with it.

Seems kind of odd things keep breaking and being "fixed" and then stop working once again.

Birds flying around in the garage..

I hope when peoples vehicles are broken into at night time that they hold Skywater accountable for negligence.

Last edited:
The garage door seems to not be functioning at all right now, its wide open. I saw someone there on Thurs or Fri playing around with it.

Seems kind of odd things keep breaking and being "fixed" and then stop working once again.

Yea, been open since Thursday I think! The repair people probably wanted an extra long weekend and didn't bother fixing it haha

Also broken is the garbage chute door on the 4th floor south side. Most people would see this and walk the garbage to the north chute...but not the case here. People are just dumping there smelly garbage in the chute room :mad: I guess they're used to living with cockroaches

How does a metal garbage chute door break??

Lot's of lazy people in this building with no pride whatsoever in the upkeep. Think everyone else is going to clean up after them. Saw a piece of watermelon in the hallway, disgusting. Probably because half the building is tenanted now is why its like this.

When I was in the gym the other day the elipticals were turned sideways and shit, why is that needed? Not enough space?? Put them back the way they were...

Last edited:
How does a metal garbage chute door break??

Lot's of lazy people in this building with no pride whatsoever in the upkeep. Think everyone else is going to clean up after them. Saw a piece of watermelon in the hallway, disgusting. Probably because half the building is tenanted now is why its like this.

When I was in the gym the other day the elipticals were turned sideways and shit, why is that needed? Not enough space?? Put them back the way they were...

Someone broke the handle off the chute door hahah

And it sounds like someone wanted to stare at themselves in the mirror as they worked out :D:D

Back