Pretty sad if people are that hard up for furniture that they need to steal that stuff.

image.jpg
have you guys seen the mouse trap on the ground floor?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 318
Hahaha, nice. Is it left uncovered like that?!

lol wow. i havent seen the mouse trap on the 3rd floor in weeks now.
I haven't seen any sign of a mouse in my unit luckily, however I did come across a huge outdoor spider. I have no idea how it got inside. It looked like one of those dock spiders... i was puzzled trying to figure out how it got in.

The building is so humid that condensation from the gym vents is destroying the drywall hahah

IMG_20130719_133033.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130719_133033.jpg
    IMG_20130719_133033.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 311
Wow. Yeah, I noticed all of the drip marks on the outside of them pretty regularly, but that's crazy.

The 4th floor decorations by the elevator seem to be back again... weird.

Last edited:
Some moron is still trying to shove large pieces of cardboard down the garbage chute. Took me a minute to pull it out as it was nicely wedged in there.

Wow. Yeah, I noticed all of the drip marks on the outside of them pretty regularly, but that's crazy.

The 4th floor decorations by the elevator seem to be back again... weird.

that's funny. 3rd floor had that metal table thing and 3 plants... everything is now gone. I'm guessing someone from 4th floor stole it for their floor haha ridiculous

Every floor should have the same thing as the lobby entrance, that long plant box with the lights in it and one large stand up plant, at least that stuff wouldn't go missing.

Every floor should have the same thing as the lobby entrance, that long plant box with the lights in it and one large stand up plant, at least that stuff wouldn't go missing.

haha yeah we have nothing now. our big plant went missing a while ago, no table, no long plant box. just the painting remains (for now)

Back