Yes, I hope the gym is half decent as well.

Is it just me or do those cabinets in that unit look super skinny? I assume that's a larger unit since it has an island.
I want to see what one of the u-shape kitchens will look like.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're talking about the depth? They look to be the standard 12", except for the side pantry which is probably 24". They're the same size as the cabinets in the showroom:

img0131tl.jpg

428355_487731651272682_1560524044_n.jpg

The only real difference is the showroom had a 24" cabinet above the fridge.

Yeah, I guess they look alright when compared to that picture.

I drove past the building today, I noticed they have a small banner on the South side for Windows on the Green on someones balcony.

Last edited:
Nice, that was going to my next post, wondering when PDI's will be booked. Take some pictures inside the building if you can. I assume mine might be in March if I have a move in date for April.

Does anyone find this move quite stressfull? I just pre-ordered new furniture at $6000, and I am not looking forward to closing fees. I normally pay $1000 on rent, and now expecting to pay more.

They called me to book the appointment. My occupancy date is March 18, so ~5 weeks before.

I will take pictures when I go. I don't know if I'm one of the first, but if anyone else goes...take pictures!

No stress! Can't wait!

They called me to book the appointment. My occupancy date is March 18, so ~5 weeks before.

I will take pictures when I go. I don't know if I'm one of the first, but if anyone else goes...take pictures!

No stress! Can't wait!

Asmegin, I'm assuming you're on 4th floor then? I'm on 3rd and am one week later (March 25). 2nd and 1st floors are one and two weeks following that.

Especially with no special privileges for booking elevator accommodation. I read that in the agreement. Sounds like a free for all.
I was wondering, with no security/concierge, how is access going to be handled for entering this condo? Is everyone going to have a key fob/pass card? Is there going to be an intercom system to buzz peoples units? I assume property management is not going to be on site at this building on a daily basis? I hope everything is kept fairly tidy if that's the case.

Last edited:
I believe it's 15 moves per week, only because I remembered the DECOR lady mentioning that to me. However, I am surprised that a lot of people have the same closing dates, as my closing date is March 25, and I am on the third floor.

I believe it's 15 moves per week, only because I remembered the DECOR lady mentioning that to me. However, I am surprised that a lot of people have the same closing dates, as my closing date is March 25, and I am on the third floor.

yup, I know 3 people with units (1st, 2nd and 3rd floors) and like I said, corresponding dates are April 8, April 1, March 25. Adding mine, Asmegin's and Layla's 3rd and 4th floor occupancy dates, seems like 1 floor/week is the case.

yup, I know 3 people with units (1st, 2nd and 3rd floors) and like I said, corresponding dates are April 8, April 1, March 25. Adding mine, Asmegin's and Layla's 3rd and 4th floor occupancy dates, seems like 1 floor/week is the case.

Hey guys,

When I spoke to the people at the Vandyk office a few months ago, they told me that they were moving people in not based on floor but based on whether they're in the South, Central, or North part of the building.

I'm North of the elevators on the first floor (unit 103) and my occupancy date isn't until the 21st of April. I'm thinking that people will be moving in right into early May (the people at the North-most end), so hopefully that will help you all out with the elevator situation :)

Back