I found out my spot when I signed the documents with the lawyers. It seems they were assigned at random as I was the only one moved in and my spot is really far from the elevators haha. Don't remember seeing any single spots between pillars. Mostly 2-3 spots together.

Here is a video from this morning, see if you can see any:

hahaha that garage door speed is unreal! love it.

Asmegin - Are you the only person parking in that garage/living in the building right now? If so, that's just nuts!

It looks like the garage has a lot of parking spots... Fingers crossed that there will be some extras available to rent (or maybe even buy - though I'm not sure that I want to shell out the 17K to buy an extra spot).

Hope that all of the issues you mentioned get resolved soon! :)

There's one way in and one way out for parking? Any arrows on the ground? Didn't see any. They should make some turn entrances one way only to avoid collisions!

Thanks everyone for the updates the last 2 1/2 years of anticipation of our new homes! Asmegin, Thanks for the pics and details of your move...greatly appreciated it. Won't be getting my keys until 2nd week of April :) Just wanted to get it out there that I'll be renting out my extra parking spot. I know Suzie_s and Layla are looking for a parking spot to rent. I'll have more info by the time I move in. Feel free to message me if you're still interested.
Happy Move everyone!

Thanks everyone for the updates the last 2 1/2 years of anticipation of our new homes! Asmegin, Thanks for the pics and details of your move...greatly appreciated it. Won't be getting my keys until 2nd week of April :) Just wanted to get it out there that I'll be renting out my extra parking spot. I know Suzie_s and Layla are looking for a parking spot to rent. I'll have more info by the time I move in. Feel free to message me if you're still interested.
Happy Move everyone!

Hi ellle - I'm still very interested in renting a parking spot :) sent you a private message with details - thanks for letting us know that yours is available!

-Suzie :)

Based on my Willow unit, I am looking at $820.00/month. My storage is #2XX. I guess everyone's locker will be on different floors.

Asmegin - Are you the only person parking in that garage/living in the building right now? If so, that's just nuts!

I was on the first night, but a few more people have since moved in.

There's one way in and one way out for parking? Any arrows on the ground? Didn't see any. They should make some turn entrances one way only to avoid collisions!

One way in and out. Garage is open, no sudden turns or blinds spots or anything. Arrows not needed.

Based on my Willow unit, I am looking at $820.00/month. My storage is #2XX. I guess everyone's locker will be on different floors.

All storage units are in garage.

Good news about my heat though - it was fixed when I get home yesterday! Woo

I mentioned before that the balcony slope was huge...didn't think it was a big deal until I built my BBQ and put it on the baclony...and it started rolling off :D Going to have to tie it to the HVAC room door handle or something, because if it gets real windy I can see it blowing into the railings. Or I might replace all the wheels with locking casters...but I don't know if I would trust just that.

I had my PDI today, other then paint splatter/blobs etc. it looked like it was in move-in condition. Happy with that medium brown floor colour I picked. They probably could have taken a bit better care when painting, as I found splatter on tiles, cabinets, floor, etc.
Toilet was already installed. I checked the HVAC system, it worked, started getting warm in there pretty quickly. Place is a bit smaller then I would have pictured, at least the bedroom was smaller looking then I thought it would be. Wasn't as crazy about the granite I picked after seeing it in person, but too late now. They definitely have a lot of work to do in the building still. I have no carpet in my outside hallway yet.

Last edited:
I had my PDI today, other then paint splatter/blobs etc. it looked like it was in move-in condition. Happy with that medium brown floor colour I picked. They probably could have taken a bit better care when painting, as I found splatter on tiles, cabinets, floor, etc.
Toilet was already installed. I checked the HVAC system, it worked, started getting warm in there pretty quickly. Place is a bit smaller then I would have pictured, at least the bedroom was smaller looking then I thought it would be. Wasn't as crazy about the granite I picked after seeing it in person, but too late now. They definitely have a lot of work to do in the building still. I have no carpet in my outside hallway yet.

Yeah, painting seems to be iffy in the building. I'm guessing they're rushing the painters, so they're not taking the time they need. I did have some paint problems and they were fixed for occupancy.

It'll look bigger once you get your stuff in!

I forgot to take measurements, oh well. I guess the layout diagram should be ok. I don't have to rush for occupancy day anyway.

I hope the gym is finished within a few months, but I am not holding my breath.

The parking lot is pretty nice, went down there. No spots with a pillar on each side, but there are some decent spots with more room on one side. The handicapped spots are huge, you could fit two cars in those ones, surprised to see those.

Agreed on the crappy paint job - I had pointed out multiple spots during my PDI where touching up was needed. Let's hope they're all good.

I noticed some of you have cubby hole shelves in your closets, I don't recall my closest having this. Was that an upgrade?
I have a walk-in similar to Layla's, except I am in an Aspen suite and I don't recall seeing any in my closet, just 2 shelves at the top on each wall with the bars underneath.

I noticed some of you have cubby hole shelves in your closets, I don't recall my closest having this. Was that an upgrade?
I have a walk-in similar to Layla's, except I am in an Aspen suite and I don't recall seeing any in my closet, just 2 shelves at the top on each wall with the bars underneath.

I have an Aspen unit as well, and the cubby holes (or linen shelves) are found in one of the hall closets as opposed to the walk in. So, they aren't an upgrade - where they are just depends on which unit you have.

zzz - did you do your PDI? If so, how did the Aspen look? :)

Yeah, I aware of the hallway linen shelf, but I assumed the walk-in closest had a small one as well. Looking at the diagram I have, I guess it doesn't come with one.

Yes, I had my PDI yesterday. It was good, mostly just paint spot issues for me.

Last edited:

Back