News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

I really like the lobby of this skyscraper... its really weird too because its SOOO big, simple and really empty! And its awesome how you can see from one side of the building to another even from the outside! Its a really cool effect! it makes the building seem big and small at the same time!!!! wicked :cool:

I've been in that lobby a few times and I find it very sterile--there's no greenery or furniture to be seen. Also, the art installation is in the worst possible spot: the narrow space between the south wall and the glass exterior, a place where nobody ventures. It's not even visible from anywhere else in the lobby. It should've been placed on the east wall overlooking the lobby's main open space that leads into the PATH, as well as the little square outside. The only place the artwork is visible is on Bay Street. But I doubt anyone marching along the Street to work would even bother to glance over at the artwork inside, let alone stand in place long enough to actually observe the gradually shifting lights. As beautiful as the artwork is, the placement is a major fail.

Back