Council vote passed? Is this a resident appeal ? I thought residents cant appeal under the new OLT why would the OLT office even accept this if its coming from a resident group? I'm a little confused here.

Council vote passed? Is this a resident appeal ? I thought residents cant appeal under the new OLT why would the OLT office even accept this if its coming from a resident group? I'm a little confused here.
Third parties (like resident groups) cannot appeal decisions on minor variance applications, but they can still appeal decisions on zoning bylaw amendments provided they made written or oral submissions prior to the bylaw being passed.

Third parties (like resident groups) cannot appeal decisions on minor variance applications, but they can still appeal decisions on zoning bylaw amendments provided they made written or oral submissions prior to the bylaw being passed.
Dear god that's an old jays logo you have lol.. I remember their old logo as a kid..

1000005232.png

Looks like a screenshot from bad crypto ad from YouTube 🤦🏻‍♂️

“Guaranteed return on Investment” is a pretty big red flag on its own (ignoring that return isn’t capitalized when Guaranteed and Investment are?).

Also, there’s no name? No brokerage info? Just a rando phone number and some flash-words crookedly pasted on after the fact?

Looks like a screenshot from bad crypto ad from YouTube 🤦🏻‍♂️

“Guaranteed return on Investment” is a pretty big red flag on its own (ignoring that return isn’t capitalized when Guaranteed and Investment are?).

Also, there’s no name? No brokerage info? Just a rando phone number and some flash-words crookedly pasted on after the fact?
This is just some random realtor's ad. This is not the official development posting.

Based on the ads I've been seeing, it looks like they're expecting a 2027 closing date. I don't know if that's anywhere realistic considering the current condo market. Also I'm 90% sure it's only the tower that is for sale at the moment, however the marketing materials don't make that clear, and sometimes don't even show the tower portion which I find kind of funny.

Here’s hoping the market dictates a (much) shorter building. Then a total redesign. I’m cool with a delay in this development if it means a better fit for the area.

I’m curious how the podium will work? Apparently it’s supposed to be open to the public, but who pays for its maintenance? Condo owners? How long before they decide to gate it off?

Here’s hoping the market dictates a (much) shorter building. Then a total redesign. I’m cool with a delay in this development if it means a better fit for the area.

I’m curious how the podium will work? Apparently it’s supposed to be open to the public, but who pays for its maintenance? Condo owners? How long before they decide to gate it off?
My understanding is that the ground floor is just commercial space.

Back