News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I am not a fan of laundry in a second bathroom. I have had that setup and much prefer a dedicated space where I can sort my clothes, hang things that are drying and so on. With a place this size, I would absolutely want a laundry room on its own where I could close the door.

Last edited:
3000 sqft is also kind of absurd for a 2 bedroom unit. Is this for wealthy empty nesters that want to do a lot of entertaining?

Could put the laundry and a hallway to the second bath with slider doors or something.

The vestibule and foyer seem like a waste of space. Why not make a more open concept kitchen, and put the laundry in second bathroom...
No way...a SEPARATE kitchen is a must. None of this open-concept business for me.

Yeah my first thoughts were
  • having both a vestibule and a foyer seems like a waste of space
  • the walk in closet(?) by the vestibule seems a bit too much as well
  • the second bedroom has access to the balcony but the master doesn't?
  • the heat pump is outside the unit with it's own door?

I'd love to have a dedicated laundry room with a sink in it that's for sure. Overall it's a big unit for 2 bedrooms and that's pretty rare and awesome. Nice location too!

Also, given the size of the unit, why not put the second bedroom where either the library or dining room is, and have the dining room where the 2nd bedroom is. It makes more sense for the balcony to be off the dining

If anyone is curious to see what this looks like... For $5M I'd be tempted to get a house instead. 🤣

Also, given the size of the unit, why not put the second bedroom where either the library or dining room is, and have the dining room where the 2nd bedroom is. It makes more sense for the balcony to be off the dining

If anyone is curious to see what this looks like... For $5M I'd be tempted to get a house instead. 🤣
If you switch the second bedroom, you lose the ensuite, so whoever is using that bedroom would have to walk through the now dining room or library to take a shower.

If you switch the second bedroom, you lose the ensuite, so whoever is using that bedroom would have to walk through the now dining room or library to take a shower.
Oh, I don't mean post-construction. I mean in designing the floor plan initially. Agreed that would not make sense at this point.

Back