8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Chiggs@mac.com

Member Bio
Reaction score
Will be listing my unit at West Harbour City Phase 2 in a couple of weeks after it closes and wanted to ask for input from the community as to determining the best price to list it for.

Full details regarding the unit are available at a site I threw together (Go easy on me - I basically just did it up on the Go Train as a basic site and will be refreshing the pictures next week once the photographer takes professional pictures...)

www.21GrandMagazine2306.com

Basically, it's a 1427 Square foot unit with a great parking space (very close to the elevator on P1) and 3 individual lockers. Really nice lake and sunset views as it's a NW corner unit and it's on the 23rd floor.

I'm seeing some similar units in Phase 1 listed for $730-$750K that I don;t feel have the same views/sightlines and only have a single locker. At the same time, they have been sitting for a couple of months so my feeling is they are overpriced.

I'm thinking $720K to start but would prefer to sell fairly quickly so would appreciate any input from the non-pro's out there. (I only say non-Pro's because I do have an agent already who is recommending listing in the $720-730 range but I'm leaning towards a slightly lower price to get the whole thing over with as quickly as possible...)

I initially bought to live in the unit but decided I couldn't live with all the delays from 2009 and ended up buying another place last year which is why i'm looking to sell...

Any input would be appreciated

Probably not the best section of the forum to get feedback. I'd say most people browsing here are simply looking for available listings and aren't interested in leaving feedback.

But if you have a good agent, trust their direction!

i checked MLS and couldn't see any units available (3) that had the same floorplan.
2 were on 14/15 fl, and other was 34fl.
it was hard to tell how they were laid out b/c that makes a big difference for sale / usability, at least it would to me.

your pricing seems in the ballpark ...
if you're satisfied with $720K than $730K then list it at that ...
it's only 10K and it could make the difference b/t a quick sale which you want vs. sitting there for months.

best case scenario, you get competing bids that bring it up to $730K :p

Thanks cdr108. I went to see the other three units with my agent and can honestly say that I believe that my layout will appeal to more people. The square footage in the other units is very similar but in all cases, the layout leads to more wasted space. In 2 of the three other units, the 2nd bedroom is just over half the size of my second bedroom which I think would be important to anyone spending this kind of dollar amount. I'm going to go ahead and list at the lower amount - I'm not greedy and would like to increase my chances of a faster sale :)

Back