News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

This one seems to have gone up fairly quickly and without much fanfare on this site. I personally think the building is pretty average, but density is density and I guess I would rather have it than the failed hotel plans that left the underground parking garage. I've always kind of liked the now buried townhomes around the site but I have always despised that hideous beige/off-white stucco or whatever it is piece of garbage next door at the corner of Front & Portland, sticks out like a sore thumb.

Wow....

I lost a bidding war on one of those townhouses back in 2006. 2BR/1bath, no parking, but the view from the top floor private patio couldn't be beat (CN tower, Downtown). Listed for 300k. Winning bid was 360k.

Had a friend selling a Roof Top 2 level 1 bedroom unit (500sq ft) up on that beige building at 200k at about the same time.

The roof top folks are probably laughing at the townhouse folks now...

too many condos are like that these days. they just build on the top of any open spaces in downtown.
if developers don't care urban planning, city of toronto should step in to revise their plan.

Back