8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

M

Multi-ResJosh

Message to all Owners, Developers & Managers:
We represent many Private, Public and Institutional investors and investment groups who are very actively expanding their residential holdings in the GTA and surrounding area's. Our clients always pay Top Market prices for acquisitions.
If you are an owner who is considering selling any Multi-Residential property please contact me by e-mail in order to provide you with a confidential Opinion of Value.
Giving you the opportunity to make your decision knowing the current market value of your asset in this ever-changing Multi-Residential Market.
Look Forward to hearing from you.
Multi-ResJosh

Josh,

A word of advice- those of us with the kind of assets that you describe are very aware (more than you in fact) of their value and we also know the most effective exit strategies should we choose to elect to sell. Coming here looking for sellers, while cheap, is an utter waste of time.

For you to get me to sell you my buildings you would have to say something catchy like:

"careless institutional manager investor looking to pad year end quotas willing to pay outrageous sums (ie 25% more than you know your building is worth) with few conditions and a very short due diligence window."

Got any clients like that?

Josh,

A word of advice- those of us with the kind of assets that you describe are very aware (more than you in fact) of their value and we also know the most effective exit strategies should we choose to elect to sell. Coming here looking for sellers, while cheap, is an utter waste of time.

For you to get me to sell you my buildings you would have to say something catchy like:

"careless institutional manager investor looking to pad year end quotas willing to pay outrageous sums (ie 25% more than you know your building is worth) with few conditions and a very short due diligence window."

Got any clients like that?

Although I Appreciate and accept advise from all sources the condensending tone of your message is alittle ignorant especially concidering you have no knowledge of my background or experience with Multi-Residential assets. As for property owners being more aware of the value of their assets than real estate professionals such as myself who in the past 7 years has being involved in the sale of over 8500 apartment units in 16 different cities across the country, it has being my experience that in the ever changing Multi-Residential market very often absent owners and owners who use third party managers often are not aware what the true values are.

As for something catchy that is untrue like the fact that any knowledgable investor would over pay for an asset by 25%. Is something I would never do, I have many clients who can act on properties with very few conditions and short due diligence periods, however they are knowledgable of the market and always pay fair market price sometimes alittle premium but never 25% over value.

If you want to discuss any of your assets or general real estate values please feel free to contact me by e-mail and I would be happy to discuss with you.

Regards,
Multi-ResJosh

Although I Appreciate and accept advise from all sources the condensending tone of your message is alittle ignorant especially concidering you have no knowledge of my background or experience with Multi-Residential assets. As for property owners being more aware of the value of their assets than real estate professionals such as myself who in the past 7 years has being involved in the sale of over 8500 apartment units in 16 different cities across the country, it has being my experience that in the ever changing Multi-Residential market very often absent owners and owners who use third party managers often are not aware what the true values are.

As for something catchy that is untrue like the fact that any knowledgable investor would over pay for an asset by 25%. Is something I would never do, I have many clients who can act on properties with very few conditions and short due diligence periods, however they are knowledgable of the market and always pay fair market price sometimes alittle premium but never 25% over value.

If you want to discuss any of your assets or general real estate values please feel free to contact me by e-mail and I would be happy to discuss with you.

Regards,
Multi-ResJosh

I'm sure you know your stuff Josh. You just don't know apartments like owners know apartments. If I did own any, I would never sell my buildings while I live in this country. There is no rationale economic motivation to do it unless of course you've got a client willing to overpay dramatically which you clearly don't.

By the way Josh, what firm are you with? I believe that someone who bursts on the forum with a proclamation that they've sold 8,000 suites owes a duty to the public to disclose his affiliations.

I'm sure you know your stuff Josh. You just don't know apartments like owners know apartments. If I did own any, I would never sell my buildings while I live in this country. There is no rationale economic motivation to do it unless of course you've got a client willing to overpay dramatically which you clearly don't.

By the way Josh, what firm are you with? I believe that someone who bursts on the forum with a proclamation that they've sold 8,000 suites owes a duty to the public to disclose his affiliations.

Vultur,
Currently I am with Avison Young Commercial Real Estate (Ontario) Inc. and have being for almost a year now although the majority, of the transactions were completed when I was working at an Ottawa based real estate company. I will however not advertise for them, but if you follow the Ontario Multi-Residential Market, you will know my former company as there is only one firm on that level based out of Ottawa. I will send you a private message with my contact numbers if you want to discuss. And to clairify I did not proclame to "Sell" over 8500 units.... I was involved in the sale of over 8500 units. Some of the transactions I simply organized due diligence materials. Some transactions I assisted the Vendor and some the Purchaser. I was paid for my involvement in every transaction. Anyone who wants more info on my credential send me a message and I will respond.
Josh

Does Avison Young know that you don't have a clue about how to do something so basic as find the address for service on a transfer?

Does Avison Young know that you don't have a clue about how to do something so basic as find the address for service on a transfer?

Avison Young knows I'm good at my job and I posted a request for info regarding a property that many people on this site were speculating about. I had spoken directly with the owner of that property before anyone from this forum even replied, although a forum member did give some relivant info after the fact.
so the fact I posted a request for info on the forum does not mean I "don't have a clue how to do something so basic"
It means sometimes there are quicker more efficient ways to get things done....
Think outside the Box Andrea.... you keep doing things the same way as everyone else.... you will always be the same as everyone else..
Multi-ResJosh

Avison Young knows I'm good at my job and I posted a request for info regarding a property that many people on this site were speculating about. I had spoken directly with the owner of that property before anyone from this forum even replied, although a forum member did give some relivant info after the fact.
so the fact I posted a request for info on the forum does not mean I "don't have a clue how to do something so basic"
It means sometimes there are quicker more efficient ways to get things done....
Think outside the Box Andrea.... you keep doing things the same way as everyone else.... you will always be the same as everyone else..
Multi-ResJosh

Remind me to never use a salesperson that has to ask around online to find out how to do their job....

Remind me to never use a salesperson that has to ask around online to find out how to do their job....

Andrea....
You would have to be crazy not to use a salesperson that uses every tool at their disposal in order to deliver results...
The internet is a great tool...
I find it funny that people are so critical on this forum....

Got Andrea who may or may not understand Real Estate/ Development or building ownership telling me that I couldn’t perform basic tasks.... I know my proven track record in this industry shows otherwise.

And I got Vultur in one post saying:
"Those of us who own apartments would not be interested in selling unless something catchy and unrealistic was promised."
Then in a second post stated:
"If I owned an apartment building I would never sell while still living in this country."
So does he or does he not own anything... or does he just like pretending he knows what he is talking about.

This forum could be useful as there are some members who are Planners, Developers, Owners, and other real estate and construction professionals..
Every professional in the industry likes to know what the general public thinks about the deal we are involved in that have a major impact on the city. So we need the non-industry members as well.
I look forward to discussing real estate that affects the city with all the members on this site. But this is the last time I spend time replying to non-sense posts from uniformed or uneducated, or ignorant members...
Hope to hear from the rest of you soon.
Multi-ResJosh

I'm not sure what motivates Josh, whether it be a desire to discuss real estate matters or simply a desire to make sales, but he does have a point. Maybe we could dispense with a bit of the negativity and extend the benefit of the doubt, at least until more evidence is available.

Back