News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

It looks like the very last concrete is being poured, pretty much topped out!

1000025394.jpg

1000025392.jpg

Blown away by the quality of the cladding on this one. Hopefully this developer builds many more in the future! Loving Ottawa side of Zibi too :)

Are we sure this is only 98m? Looked taller than PDV everytime I walked by it. Looks really good driving in from Lebreton side Albert street.

The library will be invisible from that angle soon! So many naysayers in the community and in the press had this impression that the library was being built out on the periphery of the core, but really it's just going to be eaten up by the core in no time flat as East Flats and Dream get built out.

The library will be invisible from that angle soon! So many naysayers in the community and in the press had this impression that the library was being built out on the periphery of the core, but really it's just going to be eaten up by the core in no time flat as East Flats and Dream get built out.
I work at pdv so really exciting to see the progress on releve, dream, library and east flats all at once whenever I am in the office. Dream looks like a big project based on the movement in the area.

South tower looks taller than anything else (other than PdV C) from this angle. Could see it peak out slightly from Montreal Road around the NRC campus to Aviation more or less.

Back