Nice! did they send that via e-mail? I didn't seem to get it
It’s posted on their website!

Btw, I just got word that expected move-in date is still November 2022! As long as there’s no unexpected changes.

Also, I haven’t seen this discussed here, so I thought I’d share this pic that was posted on another thread which showcases all the new developments proposed in our immediate area. This is as current as of Dec 2021.

3B9AA2AC-789F-4C6A-ABB5-7883EF726B70.jpeg

All of these proposals propped up in the short span of four months since the St-Clair Old Weston SmartTrack station was approved Aug 2021.

7E730E0D-DCE5-4C52-840C-5B8E849CC501.jpeg

And here’s the map outlining where the planned greenspaces in our neighborhood will be amidst all the new constructions.
A1868D0F-42F0-4597-A2A9-7DDFFB61D5AC.jpeg

Does anybody know if rogers internet is included in our condo fees? I saw that we have to go with Rogers but not sure if that means it's automatically included in the maintenance fees

"Bulk internet services shall be made available to the Units with the costs of same payable by all unit owners in addition to common expenses"". I admit I do not understand what it means.

Does anybody know if rogers internet is included in our condo fees? I saw that we have to go with Rogers but not sure if that means it's automatically included in the maintenance fees
It's an extra $25.99/month. See item 4 in the Disclosure documents provided when you signed your APS, "Monthly Common Element Fees", second column.

nice - I can't wait to see the interior of the lobby and all of that. also excited to see my unit because I can't envision it

Hi everyone! Very resourceful thread!

I bought a unit couple of days ago and within my cooling off period as of now. I am concerned why these are selling at $950 psf? Is this really the market value at this location as of now or are you aware of other projects (scoop/scout?) selling at higher psf? I've seen some sell around $1000 psf in Indian grove condos in the resale market.

Because of the price point of $950 psf (if this is lower than market and competition) and the lack of track record for the builder, do you feel there's a risk with regards to build quality, finishes etc.? Price seems too good to be true for Toronto considering access to transit, shopping etc. and I can't seem to get my head around why it is priced this way. Fear of unknown!

Appreciate if you can help me clear up few things. Thanks!

What floor plan did you buy? I wouldn't worry too much about that - I feel if you go on Condos.CA and look at the comparable's in the area you'll see the sell pretty much on par with other condos of similar size in the area. The area is also being developed at a rapid pace so this is only going to increase. As for the developers, I was concerned about that too back in 2019 when I purchased but from my understanding the "new" developer is actually two really reputable developers coming together as a team (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Hi everyone! Very resourceful thread!

I bought a unit couple of days ago and within my cooling off period as of now. I am concerned why these are selling at $950 psf? Is this really the market value at this location as of now or are you aware of other projects (scoop/scout?) selling at higher psf? I've seen some sell around $1000 psf in Indian grove condos in the resale market.

Because of the price point of $950 psf (if this is lower than market and competition) and the lack of track record for the builder, do you feel there's a risk with regards to build quality, finishes etc.? Price seems too good to be true for Toronto considering access to transit, shopping etc. and I can't seem to get my head around why it is priced this way. Fear of unknown!

Appreciate if you can help me clear up few things. Thanks!
I think the prices are comparable to the area. Look at recent sales on housesigma for scoop and scout across the street.

The area is up and coming, hence why it's a bit below the surrounding market south (the junction) or west (Corso italia). There is lots of development in the area, so I expect it will increase in value, especially with the go station set to open in 2026.

The developers are very reputable. It is a joint venture between Diamond Corp (who has worked on projects such as the Well downtown) and whose CEO was leading the waterfront toronto initiative. Kilmer is another reputable company in this space. Look them up separately and you'll see what I mean.

They have been nothing short of professional. The "early termination" conditions for our APS at least have already been met, meaning they can't get out of the APS now or cancel the project without breaching the APS. We got our final tentative move in date notice last week for January 2023. The project has been making great progress. I have no worries so far, and purchased in 2019.

As an aside, do you happen to have the updated price list for the townhomes? Curious to see how much ours has gone up.

Thank you! Makes me feel a little better now. Developers are certainly new by name but old by experience.

I was told by a relator that Scoop or Scout (forget which one is in pre-con now) is selling for $1200 psf and couldn't understand why Reunion would then sell at 950 psf.

In addition, this company was formed with an intention to create "well-priced" units and hopefully, this does not translate to a perception or quality of a low-priced unit as that may impact resale values potentially. I am probably just paranoid.

I bought this plan. It's a condo unit and unfortunately, I don't have current pricing for townhomes. Occupancy for this unit is coming up early Jan and was told closing would be late Jan or early Feb.

1649429368595.png

I was wondering if anyone can help me…I bought a unit in 2019 but did not buy parking…now I would like to buy parking because I am planning on living there now and was wondering if parking space is still available? I’ve called the sales office but no one is picking up so not sure if there still working…
Thanks in advance

I was wondering if anyone can help me…I bought a unit in 2019 but did not buy parking…now I would like to buy parking because I am planning on living there now and was wondering if parking space is still available? I’ve called the sales office but no one is picking up so not sure if there still working…
Thanks in advance
Hey - I also got my unit in 2019 and ended up buying a parking spot in late 2020. I would e-mail the admin e-mail and inquire about it

Can anyone give me some contact info to get in touch with the sales people cause I would like to get parking spot if it’s available

Back