The frat house, party on the weekends stuff you find in virtually every newer condo downtown...especially lofts. There are some bigger units here that are great (with some renos - Not a fan of the standard finishes)...but I think phase 1 might have the better sizes and layouts. Exterior is AMAZING....but as has been said...the interiors/common areas are OK at best. It's a young building...which is cool...just not for me. But the loud parties? I've experienced that in every newer condo I've lived in.

The newest photos look great, I think it matches the sketches quite well. The orange curtains on the 9th floor stand out :)

Compared to my previous condo in Liberty Village, I think this has much less of a frat house vibe. First the lack of parking, and the less accessible night life on the east side. Phase II has tons of large units, i.e. 2+ bedrooms, as well as the PH and TH. I would say the ratio of tiny units is smaller than many other developments.

There were deficiencies, and they have been diligent in addressing them. We complained about a light scratch on the hardwood, and they actually replaced the whole piece of floorboard. The range panel had a gouge and they replaced it too! Still waiting on repair on bathroom drawer and window mesh screen.

I have one of the larger two bedroom units and so far so good. It's very quiet where I am in the building. The only issue I have experienced is that a "guest" of one of the units one my floor was throwing a basketball down the hallway....but it stopped as soon as I called security. They were pretty quick. Unfortunately there are a lot of units that are rented out - so I think that is negative. Oh and one last thing - the orange curtains have to go according to the bylaws of the building. There is a new board for the condo - that will be my first complaint. hahah. The orange looks trashy. Almost as bad the laundry that was constantly hung over the balcony railing....which was stopped by management.

Back