Occupancy update?

Have people started moving in to this place? I drove by the other day, and it looks like they have successfully relocated the sales office into the Scenic 1 building. It didn't look like the building was anywhere close to being occupied. Does anyone here own one of the lower floors?

I am on the 2nd floor and occupying early Feb. Already had our pre delivery inspection. How about you.

I'm on the 12th floor, and my occupancy date is March 20th - How do the units look? How are the finishes?

Even with the upgrades the finishes are 7/10. For similar price, i know someone who bought at regent park through Daniels and no upgrades were necessary and had much better quality. Which type of unit do u hold. We also own a 12th floor 1+den closing the day after urs.

Even with the upgrades the finishes are 7/10. For similar price, i know someone who bought at regent park through Daniels and no upgrades were necessary and had much better quality. Which type of unit do u hold. We also own a 12th floor 1+den closing the day after urs.

I have the 875sqft North facing 2br + den.

Had the pdi a month before closing and nothing was mentioned during pdi. Two weeks later notified of the delay. How abt u.

the pdi was LESS than two weeks before closing. delay was notified LESS than one week before closing.
nothing was mentioned during the pdi either....

how far were you from your closing date?

not sure if this is a common occurrence...

Come to think of it, may have been less than two weeks before closing. Revised closing is march. 11. Another unit slatednfor march 22nd was not affected.

Six underground levels for a building outside of the downtown core, and is only 18 stories high - that is quite a lot of below grade space. My thought would be that given its location, with the Eglinton LRT notwithstanding, the developer's expectation is that there would have to be between one and two car parking spots for each unit in order to be able to sell the building...

I purchased a unit in this building...16th floor to be exact...i guess the delay will give me more time to save for the mortgage lol. I dont get how they can even tell you a move in date of Early 2014 when you first buy it.

I purchased a unit in this building...16th floor to be exact...i guess the delay will give me more time to save for the mortgage lol. I dont get how they can even tell you a move in date of Early 2014 when you first buy it.

12th floor for me. :)

Back