anybody got some information for Scenic 3? It's supposed to be started this summer. but looks like nothing happened.

I too would like to know some information on Scenic 3. I purchased a unit there and would like to know when its going be started. They told me expected occupancy would be 2014...but i doubt that.

anybody got some information for Scenic 3? It's supposed to be started this summer. but looks like nothing happened.

21 October 2012: "Destroying the Scenic View Condos" would be more like it. More embarrassing dreck blighting the area.

20121021151408.jpg

Hi dms10, they are in the midst of relocating the current sales centre to the West building, which will open on Jan. 9.2013. From what I understand they will begin construction on the 3rd phase once the sales centre is moved as the sales centre is located where the new building is to be built.

Therefore, construction will probably begin early next year.

Hope this helps.

I too would like to know some information on Scenic 3. I purchased a unit there and would like to know when its going be started. They told me expected occupancy would be 2014...but i doubt that.

Last edited:
The sales centre has been relocated but I have yet to visit it. Phase 3 building under construction f
Rom what i see.

Hi dms10, they are in the midst of relocating the current sales centre to the West building, which will open on Jan. 9.2013. From what I understand they will begin construction on the 3rd phase once the sales centre is moved as the sales centre is located where the new building is to be built.

Therefore, construction will probably begin early next year.

Hope this helps.

The Eglinton facade is nice, but the two towers seem at odds with the low-rise neighbourhood on the other side. I wouldn't recommend trying to match the low-rise neighbourhood's faux-historical architecture, but designing the buildings so that they don't look plunked down at random into a neighbourhood in terms of their proportions would be better. Also, the green glass is regrettable.

I think some nice 10 story midrises, would have been much better (and probably more profitable) then these townhouses.

Townhouses are a helluva lot cheaper to build and a lot quicker to start generate returns than 10 storey mid-rises.

We did a tour back in mid-May, which ended up as two front page stories, and we were able to see from up top (there's a photo!) that posts for the shoring were already going into the ground in May.

Last edited:

Back