Scaled Model + Model Suite

checked out the sales office 2 days ago ... nothing over the top fancy presentation... but of course a scaled model

sure enough this building has amazing views to the north over looking Sunnybrook Park, and the building design looks really good on the north face with the curve, however the south side is very uninspiring ... I almost felt the north and south side of the building portrays 2 different structures altogether

North Side
DSC01145.jpg

South Side
DSC01143.jpg

Main Entrance
DSC01142.jpg

model suite was of the 'G' unit which was a very nice layout (but I hate the interior 2nd bedroom), I recommend checking out :)

DSC01134.jpg
DSC01135.jpg

DSC01136.jpg
DSC01137.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

16 May 2009 photo update

Interesting to see the site last Saturday--looks rather nice here, perhaps pristine farmer's pasture about to be (s)urbanized? CG claims this project is 50% sold, so I wonder if that means one tower gets built?

The sales centre looks rather chic! (Picture a single family home like the sales centre on this site, rather than the condos: nice!)

dsc01621.jpg

dsc01619r.jpg

I wonder what's happening with Scenic on Eglinton ? or has this condo been put on 'hold' ??

I called the presentation centre (416-805-1781) during office hours and no body picked up.

However, the website for this condo project still seems to be operational though:

http://www.scenicliving.ca/

Any one know the status here ? Just wondering ~ :)

I was very very close to purchasing a unit here a few months ago. But ended up going with X-Condo instead. Last I heard, they might break up suites E and F into three units. When I looked at the inventory chart it looked like it was 65-70% sold. Again this was a few months ago.

The September 2009 Condo Life mag that was delivered with my Toronto Star today has an ad for Scenic that states 60% sold.

The accompanying advertorial states "well over half sold" and talks about the success of the new suite designs.

I saw that ad in CG!
interestingly deceptive marketing to compare their prices at Leslie/Eglinton; with Yonge/Eglinton and Mt.Pleasant/Eglinton ... no comparisons whatsoever really!

for this area of cheaper land, was it necessary to have suites with intereior bedrooms???? developer getting greedy !

the word is Scenic Phase 2 has started sales (to realtors only yet again) and is selling very well ... makes me wonder what's available at public opening ?

the word is Scenic Phase 2 has started sales (to realtors only yet again) and is selling very well ... makes me wonder what's available at public opening ?

correct. sales started to select brokerages 2 weeks ago as decided upon by the in-house sales & marketing at Aspen Ridge

I was at the Scenic sales office yesterday. Since then Scenic Phase 2 has sold over 70% from last month's Grand Openning. All of the one bedroom and small size two bedroom units are sold out but bigger size two bedroom units are still available. Construction will start in this summer. I found the price of this project is still affordable for living in Leaside.

Last edited:
Scaled Model

from this weekend's re-visit to Scenic sales office for phase 2~

Beautiful Facade / Geometry Facing Eglinton Avenue - east / north / northwest / west elevations
Click to Enlarge

Ugly South Elevations - phase 2 & phase 1 respectively

Anyone have the price list for this development, namely the large 2 / 3 bedroom units?

Back