8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Promagstyle

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've been prepping for about 3 mouths now. The reason I'm into prepping is because of 'i want to be ready for when things go bad. My main area of focus in terms of prepping is 'unsure. I have several skill sets including good with my hands good with computers etc. The spring I'm learning to be come a better prepper I understand and recognize the value in meeting other preppers and that's why I'm writing this post. I would like to meet with other preppers within Toronto or surrounding areas. If you feel like getting together for a coffee then please post your availability in this post. Ideally, I would like to eventually team up with other local preppers. When we have a few people interested we'll set a time, date and location that everyone can connect with you. i hope to hear from you.
icon_e_smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

I thought I would start a new topic to find out why people here in Ontario are prepping for.

As for me, I think the biggest threat would be an EMP or a CME that would knock out the power for several months.

If the States, did an EMP "False Flag" attack on their own soil, it would knock out the power grid here in Canada too.

The sun launching a CME is a factual event that has happened in the past in the late 1800s.
Back then, it send a static charge that over charged the power lines.
It was not a dramatic even since we were not as dependent on electronics as we are today.

Well, that's my opinion, your turn...

Back