News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I will drink to this! However, how much longer can they drag this out?

I believe this was a decision of the Federal Court, so it could be appealed to the Federal Court of Appeal, although I don't know was the procedural rights and grounds are. The next step would seeking leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada but I doubt they would hear it.

I believe this was a decision of the Federal Court, so it could be appealed to the Federal Court of Appeal, although I don't know was the procedural rights and grounds are. The next step would seeking leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada but I doubt they would hear it.

It says in the article that it was a Federal Court of Appeal decision.

Yes, I was mistaken - it was a decision of the Federal Court of Appeal. The only recourse remaining would be to the Supreme Court. I doubt they would agree to hear it since the usually limit themselves to constitutional matters or matters of potential national significance.

Does anyone know how this information is to be made available? Does one simply enter in an address on a website and the historical sold information for that address pops up? I'm assuming only final sale price & closing date are disclosed. Who "controls" and manages this publicly available data now, i.e. who/how is this data extracted?

Mongohouse.com has been taken down as it is in a dispute with TREB. I have accessed sites such as Zoocasa and Bungol, both of which have more info than TREB on sold listings, but is there a better site out there that is functional and provides as much info as possible?

Sold data of houses should definately be listed for public view. If not, what are the trying to hide is the question?

Back