Status
Not open for further replies.

quit

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

Given this is the most frequented forum based on threads/posts and the recent influx of new members, I thought I'd share the Code of Conduct for the forums.

I referenced safety/inclusivity in the Around Edmonton photography thread and thought I'd highlight the general rules.

Beyond that, if you see any threads that should be merged or something that should be its own thread in Buildings or Real Estate or anywhere else (think specific projects), just flag it and the moderation team will endeavour to make it happen!

Last edited:
Just a reminder of this folks - I've noticed the back and forth between several members and moderate where I can. Please avoid the subtle jabs at one another; otherwise, your post will either be edited or deleted depending on whether there is any constructive comments in the post.

Folks, a reminder that the rules are there for a reason. When we delete something, it is for a reason and we provide the said reason. Myself and others do this in our free time, so please bear with us and treat us with some respect too. If there is continued abuse of a moderator, further incremental action(s) may be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back