News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Ahsun

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know we used to have a Spacing editor surfing the pages of UT years ago (Shawn), is he still around or are there any other Spacing Mag. editors or workers here?

I have a question about my subway buttons order (which hasn't shown up since I ordered & paid for them over TWO months ago).

Shawn Micallef indeed used to be a regular poster on here, but doesn't have much time for us anymore (unfortunately). Matthew Blackett pokes around here from time-to-time too, but isn't a regular poster. Also, both myself and ShonTron write for the Wire, but don't have much to do with the organization itself.

If I were you I'd send Matt an e-mail at: matt at spacing dot ca

try emailing Todd Harrison. i know when i had a problem with my subscription, matt forwarded my email to him.

suck about your bad experience though. if you still want the buttons, at least some of them, they'll be selling them this sunday at Word on the Street at queen's park.

I also saw their buttons at Pages at Queen/John
Sorry to hear about your problem though. Perhaps a sign of Spacing getting too big?

Hi all,

I know we used to have a Spacing editor surfing the pages of UT years ago (Shawn), is he still around or are there any other Spacing Mag. editors or workers here?

I have a question about my subway buttons order (which hasn't shown up since I ordered & paid for them over TWO months ago).

I bought some awhile ago and I remember that it took a looong time for the buttons to arrive. Send them a reminder email to jog their memories.

Back