These set's of gorgeous building's will be spectacular on the Sydney Skyline. They will set the benchmark for Australia in terms of luxury waterside apartment living.

There is an in-depth overview of the One Sydney harbour Development here giving details of how it will integrate into the Barangaroo precinct.

Welcome to the site @RobertM !

Thanks very much Edward! Did you create this website? It is absolutely stunning... the design, the content, the layout... im so impressed.

I am very glad to be part of this community, so much better than skyscrapercity & skyscraperpage... if more people found out about it im sure you could take market share.

Anyway staying on topic these towers are expected to break ground by the end of the year & be finished somewhere between the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 if no delays occur.

I did create it. Yes it would be nice to have more people join. We are working on it! @RobertM

Would love to see Sydney updates if you can provide them. I was actually born nearby (Wollongong) many years ago!

I did create it. Yes it would be nice to have more people join. We are working on it! @RobertM

Would love to see Sydney updates if you can provide them. I was actually born nearby (Wollongong) many years ago!

No way I go down there almost every weekend, its beautiful part of the world with beaches on one side and national parks on the other.

I am the head editor of buildsydney.com so I can speak to the owner & see if you can potentially syndicate some information onto your site that way you could fill up the sydney section much more quickly. There are also several city based sites (brisbanedevelopment.com & urban.melbourne) which track developments in their respective cities just like you do with the Toronto based site which is amazingly detailed.

I think it will be very hard to compete with skyscrapercity without having content & active users. This is a much better platform, all you need is a big drawcard to bring the users here! If you need any help feel free to ask & goodluck with the site. I will do my bit to keep the Sydney section of these forums active.

Here is a render of the future One Sydney Harbour Development which is now under Prep.

Artist-impression-Barangaroo-Mod-8-looking-north-east-subject-to-planning.jpg

Source: https://sourceable.net/wp-content/u...-8-looking-north-east-subject-to-planning.jpg

Currently their building the basements and car parks
A few weeks ago the 3 level penthouse was sold for a new Australian record $140 million for residential house or apartment...
40 million higher than the previous record set last year for a house ...
Should be completed by 2023
Hope to get some photos shortly...

There’s now been a height increase to the second highest tower ... increase in the number of apartments also car spaces
And a revised mix of apartments which makes an extra 8 floors to a new height of 230 meters
Or 68 floors
Quite exciting!!!!!!

Back