I've called Concord and they said that there will be a sale in the first week of July. Can anyone confirm? When is this building open to the public, I would like to purchase!

I've called Concord and they said that there will be a sale in the first week of July. Can anyone confirm? When is this building open to the public, I would like to purchase!

that's what I heard too! But the prices will be higher!

My chq for my first deposit cleared yesterday~
Did anyone purchase the second phrase of the release (19 floors and up)?

Prepared for a less torrid market, the Chief Financial Officer of Concord Pacific Group Inc., the largest condo builders in Canada, did not expect line ups for his latest project, Tango at Concord Park Place in North York last month.

But within a day the 250 units he had put up for sale had sold out.

“I really didn’t get this kind of response, we had actually expected the market to soften a little,†said Au-Yeung.

- http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/reales...ian-new-home-prices-up-by-0-3-per-cent-in-may

:)

Well as he said in the article a lot of people have priced out of the downtown market with avg price/sqft is well over $500, and compared to other north york areas such as Yonge/Sheppard, Yonge/Finch, Bayview/Sheppard - Tango does offer a reasonable price around $380/sqft..that's cheapest for new condo in the north york market, even the price is lower than re-sale in that area.

Prepared for a less torrid market, the Chief Financial Officer of Concord Pacific Group Inc., the largest condo builders in Canada, did not expect line ups for his latest project, Tango at Concord Park Place in North York last month.

But within a day the 250 units he had put up for sale had sold out.

“I really didn’t get this kind of response, we had actually expected the market to soften a little,” said Au-Yeung.

- http://www.yourhome.ca/homes/reales...ian-new-home-prices-up-by-0-3-per-cent-in-may

:)

well, if everything is sold out, then there wouldn't be any updates. and there wouldn't be a public sale either since there is no more.

The article just explains that the released suites were all sold out. There are more to be release, we're looking at around 400 suites in total. 250 have been sold already tho, 2nd VIP sale is coming soon.

a agent told me the second wave of release will be happened in September

and the price wont be attractive anymore as people value concord condo "below average"

Back