July 26, 2023:

IMG_9415.jpeg
IMG_9416.jpeg
IMG_9417.jpeg

I really want to like this building, but there's some things about it which irk me. First, the signage. So ugly and unnecessary. Especially the on the east and west sides. Then the "mouths". They are too slim and should have had different glass, with maybe an outline around the outer glass to accentuate it more, and maybe be deeper into the building. And then the roof. What the heck is that?!? They could have figured out something else for the BMU that doesn't require that horrible roof. It takes the sleekness of the building, and the beautiful glass and ruins the effect!

I'm not sure which renderings your looking at, but non of the ones I see show any type of green lighting going horizontal at night. Also, the rendering show that TD sign on the east side higher where the roof starts to bend but they put it right above the second landing pod, do who knows....
On the site (hoarding)

. Then the "mouths". They are too slim and should have had different glass, with maybe an outline around the outer glass to accentuate it more, and maybe be deeper into the building.

The only issue I have is with the mouths, (I call them landing pods cause they kind look like some of the star wars landing ports in some of the space stations)

Anyway, if they were going to have these, they definitely should have done more with them as they almost blend in with the building. Bigger and different colour or something as you said.

Last edited:
I think the sign would look better if it was just green TD letters as well without the square part.

What's puzzling is that this is the only rendering that has the East sign right above the mouth. All the other renderings have the East sign aligned with the others.
Yeah initial renderings had the logos all aligned. But it seems at the last minute they updated it adding the green lit top, and the sign lower. Im sure they have their reasons for it.

Back