Even through condo unit contract is toward protect developer, contract is still contract. Mike, did your vvvip agent told you otherwise?
Nothing yet so far. Maybe it is weekend. I will update if anything new.

BTW is there a law that new owner can't relaunch a project that has been built to a certain stage, like Clover?

Not familiar this area.. Usually relaunch means redesign the project including building.

There is always something in our life that need fight for. Really Hope clover is not one of them. It is not Hugh deal if add one more on flighting list.

I was informed by my sales agent to contact PwC to get updates as I'm a Halo pre-construction buyer.

This is the first time I encounter this and was told there's possibility that my contract can be canceled by new developer who took over Halo.

Clover is almost completed. It would be sad to see it cancelld. What are the purchasers going to do after waiting for several years

Guys i still don't understand. If Cresford isn't bankcrupted why doesn't the new owner need to honor contracts signed with home buyers?

For buyers, there isn't anything we can do?

My parents were buyers and I feel dissapointed. It's almost complete so hopefully they honor our contracts. Should I contact a lawyer now?
Yes you should if you are able to talk to lawyer directly. Most of the cases we are only able to talk to lawyers' assistants.
Please share if you have any update thanks!

shall we find a good lawyer, and share the cost?
In the mean time, anyone want to be the leader among the buyers? That will be easier to synergies buyers contribution.

i bought one unit too, someone in redflag is organizing a group, I suggest all of unit purchaser of clover on Yonge to join the group, here is the redflag forum link, you need to create acct, and post one msg, and once your msg is posted then you can PM that guy.

shall we find a good lawyer, and share the cost?
In the mean time, anyone want to be the leader among the buyers? That will be easier to synergies buyers contribution.
i don't think there is much anyone can do till life is back to normal

Buyers at least need to get a lawyer by all means - individually, jointly, directly or indirectly, then consulate lawyer what is the best approach, have lawyer standby.

Back