• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
it probably will be too, aesthetically...i do not trust the people who built CP yet, they need to prove people wrong with this tower...their renders are fucking deceiving. period.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this project being developed by Conservatory Group? CP was the Asian Invasion guys at Concord Adex/Pacific.

One thing you can be certain of here- Conservatory is not going to play any stupid tricks on the public and this building will be far more end-user driven than the bullsh*t lego set at Y&B. They will still be posing figurines on their model at 1BE by the time this condo is registered. Conservatory Group knows how to build. It's a trade off- terribly ordinary design and finishes in exchange for a building that will actually get built.

Anyone know the psf numbers here? I bet they will be in the $400 range.

This Milan has the corniest ads on 680. "The lifestyle of Europe, the sophistication of Yorkville." It's actually worse than that, I've just blocked it out.

This Milan has the corniest ads on 680. "The lifestyle of Europe, the sophistication of Yorkville." It's actually worse than that, I've just blocked it out.

HA! All i can think is that if you buy a unit, you get 4 weeks vacation to start.

wrong? so this third phase will have a different developer?

Sorry YY, I don't follow. Is this not the Canadian Tire lands at Yonge/Church? I thought this was a Conservatory Group project. Am I mistaken?

Sorry YY, I don't follow. Is this not the Canadian Tire lands at Yonge/Church? I thought this was a Conservatory Group project. Am I mistaken?

Investor - you are correct that this is the Canadian Tire lands project by Conservatory, the subject of the thread.

My bad, looks like I have memory loss or can't read. I remember not too long ago reading that this was by the same people who built RCOP, but I'm wrong.

Future home of Milan. (I assume it's just going to be in the upper Canadian Tire parking lot?)

DSCN1817.jpg

DSCN1816.jpg

DSCN1815.jpg

DSCN1814.jpg

This is a pretty grim area save for the parkette on Church Street east of Yonge. This project will bring a welcome breath of fresh air to the area.

I just noticed in one of the new condo mags that the Milan render looked much sexier than I remembered it... and as I suspected, it has indeed been changed...

The new render on the left, the old on the right:

newmilan.jpg
oldmilan.jpg

I just noticed in one of the new condo mags that the Milan render looked much sexier than I remembered it... and as I suspected, it has indeed been changed...

The new render on the left, the old on the right:

Other than the sharper colours and the slight aspect ratio change of the image itself, I don't see a difference...

that's funny! some people tend to fall for that "new and improved" marketing too...

on very close inspection they have changed the placement of the trees around the base. Originally there were 4 trees closely bunched, now there are 4 trees evenly spaced! Where do I sign up?

Back