I really love the location and I currently live in this area, actually I was considering that condo as one of the options for my next home, but I have some concerns...
1. The builder has no highrise experience (afaik).
2. "Valet only" - does it mean you have to wait every time you need to take your car? Possible lineups etc...
3. Those diagonal beams - looks like they will partially obscure the view?
4. I'm thinking about the possible noise from the wind blowing around those beams?

I really love the location and I currently live in this area, actually I was considering that condo as one of the options for my next home, but I have some concerns...
1. The builder has no highrise experience (afaik).
2. "Valet only" - does it mean you have to wait every time you need to take your car? Possible lineups etc...
3. Those diagonal beams - looks like they will partially obscure the view?
4. I'm thinking about the possible noise from the wind blowing around those beams?

1. Mizrahi specializes in luxury condos. Starting as a custom home builder, then to boutique high end condos. The team he has bought on for the One is very strong

2. Based on my conversations, they are going to have some advanced systems to call the car ahead of time - either from your smart phone or from your in-suite communication system which means the car will be waiting for you (as opposed to the other way around)

3. The diagonal beams are a really great feature that will be worked into the suite. Remember, because of the beams - it means there are no columns inside blocking views and (and more importantly) space.

4. The external exoskeleton structure will make the tower 6 times stronger than the typical construction.

We recently just did an in depth interview with the team there - I will post the video once we get it processed but we do discuss some of these points.

Our team will have platinum access to The One.

Just received my invitation to the Broker’s event on Monday Oct. 16.

I think I just might pick up a couple.

Just picked up a unit at the one!

5102 for $2.6m

I think it will be the best $600k investment ever.

Now I just hope I can keep up with the payments for this and United... lmao.
Congrats!!! What view will you have or which direction I should say?

Guys, curious to know your thoughts about potential resale values at The One when it's built.

I personally think it's going to be through the roof. I wouldn't be surprised if their $3m suites sell for $4m, etc.

It's currently selling for around $2200/sqft for $3-$5m suites.

Guys, curious to know your thoughts about potential resale values at The One when it's built.

I personally think it's going to be through the roof. I wouldn't be surprised if their $3m suites sell for $4m, etc.

It's currently selling for around $2200/sqft for $3-$5m suites.
Those in the market for $3 million plus condos usually are the Rosedale/Yorkville or international wealthy crowd. It really depends if enough want to buy into a building with lower end buyers occupying half the building and sharing the space. It likely will have competition from the other super lux condos in Yorkville too. Ultimately would depends on how many new jetsetters want to buy in Toronto.

Back