What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Phase Two could be scaled back to 25 floors
Or is Maclab exiting the rental business now?
But I hope Tower II gets built in some form even if it has to be a different developer with a new design

So what does this mean that tower 2 dead? I hope not this was the project to make Edmonton feel like a big City.

Losing hope guys… I can’t believe I registered just for this but nice to meet you guys.

Last edited:
It is indeed Pure Speculation

Adding a Mural may be a Strongly Negative sign for the Prospects of Phase II
If true the parks will remain a One Tower Development

But since its just speculation and the fact they are still promoting the 2nd tower indicate that Tower II is still planned
but delayed

It is indeed Pure Speculation

Adding a Mural may be a Strongly Negative sign for the Prospects of Phase II
If true the parks will remain a One Tower Development

But since its just speculation and the fact they are still promoting the 2nd tower indicate that Tower II is still planned
but delayed
The developer on 124st and 105 avenue also have murals. I think it is part of some competition or celebration

I was going to mention that as well. Either way mural or not the old knoxvilles building is going to see the wrecking ball
Exactly, other than the mural which may be nice and also good to see some new paint to cover what was peeling badly, the building still remains old, empty and appears not in great shape.

With rents continuing to rise and Edmonton vacancy rates continuing to go down this remains a good site for the additional high rise development. So I think the question is when, not if, it goes.

1.jpg

The stretch of Jasper right before 109 St facing east is probably one of my favourite photo spots for downtown. It just looks so urban, and the Parks being in the background does so much for it. If a future train station does end up in the Canterra lot, it would be a nice introduction to downtown for passengers when they come out.

Back