News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
There's no Boston Pizza in Boston. There are no New York Fries in New York. There's no Montana's in Montana. Canadian restaurant naming convention involves a dartboard and a map of the US, apparently.

Well Boston Pizza is Canadian... lol

There's no Boston Pizza in Boston. There are no New York Fries in New York. There's no Montana's in Montana. Canadian restaurant naming convention involves a dartboard and a map of the US, apparently.

I literally laughed out loud at that one :p

Very British. Smoking would look out of place in newer theatres nowadays because of city bylaws. People still smoke in the washroom stalls though.

I'll never miss smoking in public places. Bars/clubs, now smoke-free, and oh so much better than before.

Boston Pizza is a terrible restaurant. I don't understand how they are still in business with much better restaurants out there that have roughly the same price range and demographic.

I can only agree by saying I've been to Boston Pizza once 4 years ago and never gone back since

I don't think I have heard anything good about Boston Pizza from anyone.

I'd take a Chilli's, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse, Steak n Shake over BP any day. Then again, if we had such franchises here, we'd all be overweight :)

By the way,for those in the vicinity tomorrow. Chipotle will be handing out FREE food All day at TLS.
Ahead of their grand opening on Friday..

Here's hoping the lineup is not as crazy as the pre release for 1 bloor st E.

I'd take a Chilli's, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse, Steak n Shake over BP any day. Then again, if we had such franchises here, we'd all be overweight :)

I love the food at Boston Pizza's. My personal favourite is the Rustic Italian Pizza. I'd prefer Kelsey's or Jack Astor's to Applebee's. Chilli's is good. Texas Roadhouse and Steak n Shake I can't speak to as I have never been.

Checked out the new Boston Pizza at Dufferin Mall and the food was horrible,
we could not believe how stingy they were with the cheese in their nachos,also could not even bite into the wings cause they were deep fried to the max.Awful place.I will stick with the Wheatsheaf for grub and some cold ones.

wow. how can chipotle afford to give burritos like that away? and all day?
the beef burrito I had was really good, but I think I'd go bankrupt if I became a regular customer

I only noticed today that it appears that Jack Astor's is coming to the Hudsons Bay Centre...

By the way,for those in the vicinity tomorrow. Chipotle will be handing out FREE food All day at TLS.
Ahead of their grand opening on Friday..

Here's hoping the lineup is not as crazy as the pre release for 1 bloor st E.

We walked by today at lunch. The line-up was huge. What people will do for a free burrito :rolleyes:

Where is there room in HBC Centre for Jack Astor's?

I think Chipotle will be crowded til at least winter. I'm staying away, and keep at Quesada or Z-teca.

I ordered a veggie plate appetizer once at Boston Pizza. The veggies were well past their date. We told the server, and she asked if we wanted another plate to replace it. No thanks!

I much perfer Z-tech at Church and Gerrard to Chipotle! The food tastes great and nice and fresh! :-D

Give Z-tech a try and avoid the lines at Chipotle.

Back