Also have your guys address also changed from 177 Front Street to 70 Princess Street? I checked Google maps and it's basically the same podium but wanted to see if this was the case for others too!

They cited my prospective address as Lower Sherbourne Street, I guess because the tower is closer to Lower Sherbourne and The Esplanade intersection. Front St sounds much better, of course, but it is not mentioned anywhere in the contract that this is the address. Could be a sign that all four towers will be different condominiums.

They cited my prospective address as Lower Sherbourne Street, I guess because the tower is closer to Lower Sherbourne and The Esplanade intersection. Front St sounds much better, of course, but it is not mentioned anywhere in the contract that this is the address. Could be a sign that all four towers will be different condominiums.

From my understanding, the City is involved in determining the street addresses for buildings - basically because of emergency service requirements. When a call comes in for Police, Fire, or Ambulance, the address that is reported has to map to the correct response location on the GIS systems used by the City and its emergency service departments. The dispatchers and all the City's response vehicles are equipped with computers and access to the GIS systems.

So for a call from someone living in one of the south end of sections of the Time and Space building, to have the resident provide a Front Street civic address would be misleading and could very well result in a delayed response.

who else received a notice from Pemberton saying not to expect the completion date to be before March 2023 ? :mad:

In my experience Pemberton is one of the slower builders, it seems (their City Lights project near Yonge and Eg especially comes to mind). For those that are end users, this can be frustrating, no doubt.

I looked briefly at pre-constructions in Toronto over weekend. Condos are selling are 1,200-1,400 per sq. foot, parking spaces from 75 to 100K. Looks like there is a lot of potential in the market.

Hi, just received a email from Time and Space saying the are changing my unit number, my contract clearly said 822 and they are moving me to 862, I want to know your thought . Did someone receive similar email? Anyway I plan to fight back

Hi, just received a email from Time and Space saying the are changing my unit number, my contract clearly said 822 and they are moving me to 862, I want to know your thought . Did someone receive similar email? Anyway I plan to fight back

In my experience Pemberton is one of the slower builders, it seems (their City Lights project near Yonge and Eg especially comes to mind). For those that are end users, this can be frustrating, no doubt.
Same thing with ERA and the bunch of condos at richmond hill center...

If anyone wants to assign their unit send me a PM, I cannot imagine this is delay is any good for the end users.

Back