for some reason, the Telus/18 York combo looks really good in that shot ^^^ Scotia too!... I'm sure ICE is gonna be better than MLS, but i'm holding off on the podium till i see it... i don't like short and flat podiums,

Dont' know if these are new to us

from the public art plan .pdf

ice2.jpg

This entrance from which street ?

Barumburum,

Because your posts are really about how buildings in the area will affect your property at Infinity Condos, those posts have been moved to this thread in the Real Estate forum.

The question about the Delta bridge has been moved to the appropriate Southcore thread.

The question about where the vehicular access to Ãce will be is still in this thread, because that's what this thread is actually about. The answer is that the vehicular access will be off Grand Trunk Crescent, which is the street that runs between the Infinity Condos and Ãce.

Could you advice that is wrong here. It looks like i have asked questions only related to Ice 1 - 2 buildings.

I think that what Automation Gallery is hinting at is that (and correct me if I'm wrong AG) the questions you are asking are all answered by looking back in this thread and doing some basic research on the development. The forum members here are (for the most part) very helpful and knowledgeable, and as you've seen, always willing to answer questions. Looking back over the past couple of pages in this thread though, you have monopolized it with very basic questions and now you are asking about trash cans??? This is minutia that you cannot really be expecting answers on.

Be careful or you will wear out your welcome here by flooding threads with such questions (and by expecting answers to them).

I think that what Automation Gallery is hinting at is that (and correct me if I'm wrong AG) the questions you are asking are all answered by looking back in this thread and doing some basic research on the development. The forum members here are (for the most part) very helpful and knowledgeable, and as you've seen, always willing to answer questions. Looking back over the past couple of pages in this thread though, you have monopolized it with very basic questions and now you are asking about trash cans??? This is minutia that you cannot really be expecting answers on.

Be careful or you will wear out your welcome here by flooding threads with such questions (and by expecting answers to them).

Thank you for the explanation. It looks for me, that there are no any specific reason to complain, you just personally do not like something. I have read the line before ask question. What is wrong with basic question ? I spent my time not to entertain somebody, but to get the answers i need to know.

There are some categories op user, who can read this site:
1. Developer - Probably they try to discover some issues before make a Big mistakes. How they are going to manage all traffic from 30 Grand Trunk is a really good question for the m to answer.
2. Buyers/Owners - want to know the value of the location and the property. Where will be the trash-traffic , do you think is not important question for neighbors to ask ?
3. Business - Want to know everything about the new opportunities in the area
4. Architect - want to now details
5. Real Estate Agents - learn everything
6. And last one - lazybones - who spend their time to complain, chat, and have fun. For them it is usually it is not clear why people from 1-5 categories ask even the basic questions

Last edited:
ice2.jpg

I've always found this design gimmicky for some reason... i feel like breaking it.

but i do like the insane height it puts into perspective, looks like a shopping center.

Thank you for the explanation. It looks for me, that there are no any specific reason to complain, you just personally do not like something. I have read the line before ask question. What is wrong with basic question ? I spent my time not to entertain somebody, but to get the answers i need to know.

There are some categories op user, who can read this site:
1. Developer - Probably they try to discover some issues before make a Big mistakes. How they are going to manage all traffic from 30 Grand Trunk is a really good question for the m to answer.
2. Buyers/Owners - want to know the value of the location and the property. Where will be the trash-traffic , do you think is not important question for neighbors to ask ?
3. Business - Want to know everything about the new opportunities in the area
4. Architect - want to now details
5. Real Estate Agents - learn everything
6. And last one - lazybones - who spend their time to complain, chat, and have fun. For them it is usually it is not clear why people from 1-5 categories ask even the basic questions

I was just trying to help clarify AG's post for you. You are making some big assumptions about who uses this site and why. I will leave it at that. I can already see that a dialogue with you will be frustrating and difficult.

In any case, welcome to the site and enjoy and utilize it as it is meant to be enjoyed and utilized. It is a very good resource.

Just to stay on topic, I am glad to see this thread getting some more traffic now that it is out of the ground. This development has received very little attention for what it is. And I believe it will be one (if not THE) of the biggest skyline changers of this current boom.

I've always found this design gimmicky for some reason... i feel like breaking it.

but i do like the insane height it puts into perspective, looks like a shopping center.

Only one concern, how they are going to mange all that traffic ? Grand Trunk Cres is an extremely small and narrow street. What was the reason to build the parade entrance from rear side of the building ?

And it is also the kindergarten on this corner of 30 Grand Trunk Cres building.

nqblo4.jpg

Back