The PATH connection is further south anyway. You can see where it's going to be if you look at MLS across the street.
The path connection will eventually connect to Infinity 3. From MLS, it goes to the west through 16 York (ICE) and then to 25 Lower Simcoe St (Infinity 3); it goes to the south down to 90 Harbour St (??)

Thanks for that link... But....

Units will range in size from 400 to 1,00 sq ft.

I know it's just a typo... But why do I feel that it is the shape of things to come in Toronto? One hundred square foot condos!!!!. I totally believe this is possible the way things are going in this town.

Thanks for that link... But....

I know it's just a typo... But why do I feel that it is the shape of things to come in Toronto? One hundred square foot condos!!!!. I totally believe this is possible the way things are going in this town.

I’m having a hard time with 400 sq ft. My garage is 400 square feet - I can't imagine carving that up into a full apartment

There are certain advantages to a living space that size, for instance, you don't have to leave your bed in the morning to take a pee or brush your teeth. Or, for that matter, to make an omelette.

I’m having a hard time with 400 sq ft. My garage is 400 square feet - I can't imagine carving that up into a full apartment

Visit the 75 Nicholas Residences thread. Page 24 post #354 has floor plans for a unit in that building that is under 400sq ft!!!! It will help to give you an idea of how people could live in your garage. LOL

Nicholas_17.jpg

(Courtesy Solaris at the Nicholas Residences thread)

SWEEET!!! - it even comes complete with a massive column in the "living area" (also known as the bedroom, the den, the lounge, the study, the family room, the great room, the dining room etc. etc) it’s a great idea, the room simply changes into whatever room you need simply by calling it something else.

Now that's marketing.

It's really saying something when your balcony is almost your principal room. Crazy

I wonder where these poor people put their winter clothes in the summer?? Actually, where do they put there clothes period??

Last edited:
So, it’s like this, You come home from work and collapse in the chair in the “family room” – exhausted from a day’s work – your wife comes home and reminds you that you are having guests for dinner – she goes into the “bedroom” to have a shower and change, she gets undressed and walks into the bathroom but you didn’t see anything because you were in the “family room”. The guests arrive and you seat them in the “living room” and you go to “kitchen” to start dinner while your wife gets ready. Your wife comes out of the shower and goes to the “bedroom” to get dressed, fortunately your guests didn’t see anything because they are in the “living room”. Your wife goes into the "family room" and sits down just as you start to serve dinner and snap everyone is now in the "dining room” and nobody even moved!!

This is totally cool!!

hahahaa..I like how there's no door to the washroom.

Yah, like the toilet doubles as a La-z-boy and the shower counts as a dishwasher and entertainment centre!!

Man, if you fart in there there's a good chance you'll change channels on the TV. I also really like the coziness of the "eat/sleep" area - if you are married I guess you sleep "double decker".

Only one issue, where do I hang my coat? Wait, what am I talking about? Your coat is also your blanket.

Now I have seen everything!

Last edited:

Back