Don't Forget One Bloor. ICE East is going to be 234.4m tall, while One Bloor is currently estimated at 234m, plus or minus a couple of metres. So they are in a virtual dead heat in the height race.

Though One Bloor's on significantly higher ground.

I will be pushing the developer while in New York Oct 20 for a rezoning to be the tallest !!!! or 2nd only to Trump Tower.

You still can and the new outdoor video screen helps a lot when it is on.

I know, my point was just what a difference in the area/# of condos built in the last few years..
Even the Skydome was surrounded by parking lots a while ago..

The addition of these will make it so it is almost completely blocked from view

I will be pushing the developer while in New York Oct 20 for a rezoning to be the tallest !!!! or 2nd only to Trump Tower.

CG - I take it you are basically saying that you can sell any units they can add to this site...

How many of your colleagues challenge the developers to go back for more? Do you/you guys do this often? GOt any stories you can tell us about when you have been able to influence a boost to the size of a building?

I recognize that there are usually constraints, like abutting neighbours that prevent height of size increases from happening, and that Ice is in a rare spot that does not have those potentially restricting circumstances; but still, you have to have some stories about how this kind of thing plays out amongst real estate agents, developers, and the City.

CG - I take it you are basically saying that you can sell any units they can add to this site...

How many of your colleagues challenge the developers to go back for more? Do you/you guys do this often? GOt any stories you can tell us about when you have been able to influence a boost to the size of a building?

I recognize that there are usually constraints, like abutting neighbours that prevent height of size increases from happening, and that Ice is in a rare spot that does not have those potentially restricting circumstances; but still, you have to have some stories about how this kind of thing plays out amongst real estate agents, developers, and the City.

Yes 42, I can sell them if they come in around $700 psf on the higher floors, this past week I move 2 units approx $625 psf on the lower levels but am reluctant to sell the top floors at $750 and will not sell north units facing the office tower in phase 2.

As for the rezoning potential, of course there are rules, let me say that Mark and Barry do listen to me, whether they approve of what I say, only they can answer that.

From today...
20100829087.jpg

20100829088.jpg

I have many pictures, but since they changed the site, I can't upload them. Anyone care to help me?

I think the best way to go is hosting the photos at another site such as flickr, photobucket, image shack etc... then once you have the images online at those sites you simply copy the url and paste it into your comment using the "insert image" link above the comment box.

Back