innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
New 12-storey apartment building proposed in hamilton by Amelin Property Management:

1706201920688.png

Reading through the documents (skimming) it looks like they are proposing a net increase of 34 parking stalls, or approximately a 0.25 ratio for the new building which I like to see. I think that's justified here. Big fan of starting to see lower parking ratios for new builds. Looking forward to seeing our first zero parking stall building that isn't low/mid density.

Reading through the documents (skimming) it looks like they are proposing a net increase of 34 parking stalls, or approximately a 0.25 ratio for the new building which I like to see. I think that's justified here. Big fan of starting to see lower parking ratios for new builds. Looking forward to seeing our first zero parking stall building that isn't low/mid density.
Agreed! Soon it will happen, especially along the LRT route. That being said, I was pleased to see in the TIS for this project the modal split for this area and the high number of transit and active trips. It makes sense considering it's proximity to the downtown core, cycling infrastructure & Hunter GO Station

1706208431812.png

Back