Windows seem to be on majority of the building. The windows on this alone are looking great. No spandrel glass.
PXL_20231028_191750295.jpg

That's mounted on the exterior of the slab, so yes, curtain wall. Looks like the cheapest kind of curtain wall you can buy, but still.

That's mounted on the exterior of the slab, so yes, curtain wall. Looks like the cheapest kind of curtain wall you can buy, but still.
Is that a curtain wall I think?

Didn't think we'd ever see one on a small building like this.
It’s actually glass (the photo doesn’t capture it well). In the render, you can see directly though those sections into the units. It looks really sharp in person IMO.

It’s actually glass (the photo doesn’t capture it well). In the render, you can see directly though those sections into the units. It looks really sharp in person IMO.
Curtain wall is a type of glass installation unless you meant that it's not curtain wall. Some sections have typical window between slab installation, but the middle portion looks like a curtain wall as it is outside the slab.

Curtain wall is a type of glass installation unless you meant that it's not curtain wall. Some sections have typical window between slab installation, but the middle portion looks like a curtain wall as it is outside the slab.
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.24.29 PM.png

Misunderstood there, yes this piece is a curtain wall.

Shaping out to be quite nice! Infinitely better than the initial rendering we were provided :p

Someone responded to me on Twitter Indicating that occupancy is May or June 2024. Unsure how legitimate a source that is, but I see no reason why some random person would make up a date, so they must have information.

Went for a walk today and saw they had all the bricks out front. Looks like they will be hand-laid - no precast panels!

I’ll take 10,000 of these distributed across the country, please!

I'll take 10,000 of these in Toronto alone on our residential side streets in the next 10 years (and with an emphasis on spacious unit sizes). We're not a small city of 200,000 anymore to have a few main streets with density and then endless streets of single family houses. Yet that's how the city is seemingly planned.

Back