LOL you can tell by the background that the promo graphic team put the building at 1107 Main St EAST rather than West! How incredibly amateur.
These realtor posts are always trash. My partner was asked by a realtor or two to make marketing materials and they didn't want to pay her enough. She was asking for $20/hour or something and they decided that graphic design is their passion and they'd do it themselves and you get this garbage.

Glad to see plenty of commercial along Main St here. From the CoA meeting https://pub-hamilton.escribemeeting...English&Agenda=Agenda&Item=10&Tab=attachments:
1000008872.png

Not too much news here, but they have been working on it. There is equipment on site, and you can see orange tarps where windows used to be. Seems they're fitting the inside of the church. Hard to see because unlike my usual travels, I usually drive by instead of walk by. I may stop and walk around one of these days if nobody else does soon.

Can't wait for this and the huge building by mac to top out, it's gonna totally change the vibe of this area and is a great view of things to come.
I'm expecting the entire LRT corridor, but especially the section by McMaster to become a construction zone for both LRT but also for the dozens of projects we're likely to see begin soon after construction starts on LRT and I'm here for it. Hamilton will be and feel like a significantly different city 5-10 years from now.

Back