The more important things here are the pants that person is wearing.
LOL.
Screenshot 2023-04-14 215453.png

After blowing it up I think I just have more questions honestly. The shoes? What is that mass in between their calves?

No judgement, just wildly curious

It looks like the entrance to the building is from Sudbury and not Queen. Does this have an impact on residential addresses?
Of course. It means all the coveted 1181 "Queen Street West" marketing was a maneuver in, er, marketing... and the developers knew that from the beginning. It would be near impossible to have Canada Post/the City change their protocols for one project, but here's hoping.

Reference the TEN93 Queen project down the street at Dovercourt.

It looks like the entrance to the building is from Sudbury and not Queen. Does this have an impact on residential addresses?

I don't think it will. I've been to businesses before that have an entrance around the corner from its frontage on the main street and the address doesn't reflect that.

If they do change to a Sudbury Street address I guess XO Condos @ King/Dufferin will have to too, as it's entrance is on Dufferin but the address is 1182 King St. W.

I have been there as well. I do wonder, however, who owns the land and how long before this large plot of land is developed. My partner and I had a discussion about how much FSI could go there and both agreed it would be very high especially with a change in zoning. Sorry! 🤔

I don't think it will. I've been to businesses before that have an entrance around the corner from it's frontage on the main street and the address doesn't reflect that.

If they do change to a Sudbury Street address I guess XO Condos @ King/Dufferin will have to too, as it's entrance is on Dufferin but the address is 1182 King St. W.
@WestEnd was right. It was confirmed in another thread that address is now 200 Sudbury Street.

Back