artyboy123

Member Bio
Reaction score
Taken from DevApp:

"Site Plan Approval for a 3-storey residential building containing 8 residential dwelling units, and having a gross floor area of 694.56 square metres."

DevApp Link: http://app.toronto.ca/AIC/index.do?folderRsn=oMKqBgg21jFy8oUWzd3UZQ==

Renderings are taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - APR 29  2022-2.jpg

It's not going to be something to write home about, but it's functionally what we need a lot more of across the city.

Here's how that corner NE corner of Keele & Glenlake currently looks like. It's basically the first block north of Keele station:

View attachment 404060
I agree that we need way more of these across Toronto.

On the other hand, at least a kilometre away from (most) subway stations developments should have more density, preferably with a retail component.

Just my two cents...

I suspect the area zoning will not allow retail. But it would be an addition to the area. There is a park, a few schools and a church in the immediate neighbourhood of this project.

I guess this project is going to be breaking ground this month..from the developer himself I hear! Anyway, I updated the database with the recent new rendering.

If anyone is in the proximity please take a photo.

w6031915_1.jpg

Looks like the entire project is for sale at present. Listed on MLS for $2.85m. Passed by the site today and there is no sign of anything happening there.

Update: Walked by today and bumped into guy who told me that he has the contract to demolish the existing house.

Last edited:

Back