Wow interesting, so those Lanterra ice owners knew when they bought that their view will be blocked by this building very close by

Last edited:
The office and condo buildings were all proposed and approved at the same time. Whether residents educated themselves or not, who knows?

Noticed they had the underside of the canopy illuminated (in testing) the other night (sorry didn't snap a photo) - the same lighting that surrounds the canopy around ICE. CF owns this portion so here's hoping they leave it on permanently!

F37FD793-E2DA-45A0-A138-73B58B9CEF79.jpeg

I've always thought if this one was a few floors taller, divided into three equal blocks with the third block cantilevered back in line with the ground block it would be a rather striking building. It seems a bit simplistic.

That defective glazing panel toward the top of the upper box still hasn't been replaced and it's driving me nuts. It's most visible in Marcanadian's 1st pic. Great images otherwise!

It's Toronto - work that helps CARS is always a higher priority than work that helps pedestrians!
Don't let me get started on these COVID 19 bottlenecks created on this alter to the great CAR! /bleh

Back