Finally, a liveable, large suite condominium with significant, mature treed terraces. Pleasing architecture, intellegent access to parking from existing rear lane all steps to Ramsden Park...Brilliant

yup, the location and the larger units will definitely mean they will be very expensive.
However, I'm hoping that will justify spending the extra expense and effort in designing and engineering those planters so that the trees will thrive, as trees on balconies generally don't fair as well in our climate and conditions.
Maintaining such large plants in such little space will be also challenging especially with window washing. Some residents many not be too keen to have a large plant pressed against their windows blocking light and views, not to mention taking up their balcony space.

It's a nice design overall.

Who is the developer here and does anyone know what the site(s)s traded for?
These are going to be $3-5M units I would guess

No insight on who is developing this?

By a Company called: K P Isberg Construction which is owned by Kris Isberg. I believe this is their first condo project. Their bread and butter is low rise single family construction, couple of the past projects are 24 Chestnut park (2002), 49 Country Lane (2003) 23,25 Heath st (2007), 29 Heath St (2012)
I found an old Globe article from 2011 as well.
Mystery European buys 'the Castle' home for $17.5-million

Last edited:
Settlement details have been posted. Now nine storeys tall and 38.95 m to the top of the mechanical penthouse. Additional stepback on the NE elevation.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.35.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.35.46 AM.png

This is a settlement offer, so it appears the City hasn't accepted it yet. The confidential recommendations referenced in Council haven't been released, but we should know in a few days what staff have been directed to do at the LPAT hearing.

Back