Work is progressing with the final below-grade slab formed, it seems from this drone shot from SSP. I saw more concrete trucks headed towards this site yesterday too.

1696348040626.png

Guess no chance of a surprise revision to the last render? Given he has 20-22 George next door to his credit, one could have been hopeful

is there a reason they didn't finish the corner of the development next door? Seems a bit odd..

is there a reason they didn't finish the corner of the development next door? Seems a bit odd..
I'm assuming they're waiting until the building next door passes the floor to avoid running into each other. Tight quarters over there, and they can reduce the chance the other development wrecks their work.

I'm assuming they're waiting until the building next door passes the floor to avoid running into each other. Tight quarters over there, and they can reduce the chance the other development wrecks their work.
yeahh I thought that might be it.

I hate how Hamilton's sidewalks are all windy never going in a straight line, and so it bothers me that it looks like the new placement of the sidewalk will have to wind around this building unless I'm understanding the alignment wrong:
1000003529.jpg

Back