Having one of those units 1-5 stories above the "dog run" is going to be rufff
dog.JPG

Since when has this been fenced off? I guess I'm out of the loop. I took this yesterday as of typing this,
View attachment 509942View attachment 509943View attachment 509944View attachment 509945

The final date for all the tenants to leave was Feb 28, 2023. I am a former tenant and left in the final week. They let the super stay till the end of March (he was waiting for his next assignment to begin and not wanting to have to move twice in a month). I have a photo from April 12 when it was already fenced off (they hadn't put the plywood in the windows yet at that point though).

The final date for all the tenants to leave was Feb 28, 2023. I am a former tenant and left in the final week. They let the super stay till the end of March (he was waiting for his next assignment to begin and not wanting to have to move twice in a month). I have a photo from April 12 when it was already fenced off (they hadn't put the plywood in the windows yet at that point though).
Sorry to hear that, I hope you were able to find a place in the neighbourhood. I have a feeling this may sit in limbo a little longer than if this was proposed a few years ago due to the market conditions right now.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you were able to find a place in the neighbourhood. I have a feeling this may sit in limbo a little longer than if this was proposed a few years ago due to the market conditions right now.
Not a chance! I lived there almost 20 years so you can just imagine how low my rent was. The developer's compensation package (rent top-up, etc) was quite generous, in my opinion. But, alas, I lost my job around that time too, so no way to get a new lease without a job. Ended up having to move in with family.

I sure do miss the neighbourhood though.

MOD's HPA-designed Massey Tower is great, but I'll take a pass on another a-A snooze-fest (55 Charles is ok but ... think outside the box).
The worst elevator ratio in the City (699 units / 4 cabs), mixed with an "automated" parking system that can swallow cars for weeks while repairs get sorted out? Couldn't pay me to live there.

Back