IMG_4050.jpeg

IMG_4051.jpeg

IMG_4048.jpeg

IMG_4049.jpeg

Someone’s about to lose a whole lot of money…
View attachment 580622

$720,000 for 318 SQFT?!

:eek:o_O:(

Take a look at 25 The Esplanade, a unit for sale, basically the exact same price, for 803 SQFT. More than 2 and a half times the square footage, and the same price.
In my opinion, a better location and building.

$720,000 for 318 SQFT?!

:eek:o_O:(

Take a look at 25 The Esplanade, a unit for sale, basically the exact same price, for 803 SQFT. More than 2 and a half times the square footage, and the same price.
In my opinion, a better location and building.

$625k for 2500 SQFT bungalow Near Kanata (Ottawa) and no fees.

What are condo fees like in that building, @Bibi L?
They are actually really good, especially for the amenities you get. The fees for that specific unit are $667.
Remember each unit has different maintenance fees depending on the size. I’m pretty sure the biggest units have the most expensive fees at around $1k?
Still really good, as there are a lot of other condos with more expensive fees.

$625k for 2500 SQFT bungalow Near Kanata (Ottawa) and no fees.
Yeah, but it’s a bungalow. It’s not located in the heart of downtown Toronto, literally surrounded by everything. The views aren’t that great compared to a downtown condo with city and lake views. You have to maintain the whole property. Mow the lawn, shovel the snow, etc. In a condo, everything is maintained for you. You don’t have a pool (assumption), a huge gym with endless machines (you could buy a treadmill, but you’ll waste space and won’t have as many machines as a gym has), party room, rooftop decks (with awesome views), billiard rooms. All in your condo, private for residences.

Is that $667 in fees for the 318 sq. ft. unit?? I don't think any amount of amenities could justify that. That's like 2-3x the avg/psf for Toronto, from what I can find cited online anyway.

Is that $667 in fees for the 318 sq. ft. unit?? I don't think any amount of amenities could justify that. That's like 2-3x the avg/psf for Toronto, from what I can find cited online anyway.
Nope, I am referring to the 803 SQFT unit, at $729,000. 25 The Esplanade.

The $720,000, 318 SQFT unit is insane. That’s 252 Church St.

Back