EnCmIsJWMAcu4Uc

Rental residential builds are always welcome of course (a shame rentals were levelled for this though)... but the renderings for this one, despite some precast brick... remind me of a suburban office building. Rescued from the 2016 IBI design-recycling bin perhaps.

Granted from this angle at least, this appears to be turning out a bit better than the renderings.

Does anyone know who the developer/owner is? The best I could figure out is that it's Cromwell but I can't seem to confirm that.

Does anyone know who the developer/owner is? The best I could figure out is that it's Cromwell but I can't seem to confirm that.

If we go back to the Final Report submitted to Council, the answer would be:

1660678238921.png

Source: https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2017/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-106293.pdf

The manager of the property for the above was Cromwell Mgt best as I can figure.

It does not appear in a list of Cromwell owned properties.

I can't find documentation for any other developer/owner

It’s a Cromwell building, yeah. I used to live in the previous building and am patiently waiting until I can move into the new one.

It's Cronwell
It’s a Cromwell building, yeah. I used to live in the previous building and am patiently waiting until I can move into the new one.
It's Cromwell, 55 Isabella is their defacto head office they are doing similar projects with other buildings they own. Both new and total reno tailored to the luxury market I.e. their Avenue rd building.

Back