Undead

Member Bio
Reaction score
N.B. I'll be posting a bunch of recent development applications in Barrie. Generally, I'll only be including proposals that have had some activity in the last 2-3 years. There are a few more proposals that seem to have stalled years ago, so my posts today aren't exhaustive. But it's clear development is on fire in Barrie--another place flying relatively under the radar like KW and Hamilton. Apologies if any of these proposals have already been posted and please merge the threads.

Application: https://www.barrie.ca/City Hall/Pla...lopments/Ward8/Pages/272-Innisfil-Street.aspx

Type of ApplicationDeemed CompleteStatus
Zoning By-law AmendmentJanuary 9, 2020Rezoning Approved
By-law 2020-073
Site Plan ControlPending

"Innovative Planning Solutions, on behalf of the owner, is proposing the redevelopment of the property known municipally as 272 Innisfil Street. The site is approximately 0.7 hectares in size and located at the southeast corner of Innisfil Street and Jacobs Terrance. The concept under consideration includes a 17 storey apartment building with a townhouse podium for a total of 164 residential units. To accomplish this proposal the owner/applicant would be required to submit a Zoning By-law Amendment Application and an application for Site Plan Control."

Arch plans:
1.JPG

What the area could look like in the future:

2.JPG

Streetview:

3.JPG

Back